mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Oh I'm perfectly fine

NOW

a few hours ago though...not so much

IF you guys had to choose.

What headunit would you choose that had optical outs for the alpine h701.

I'm leaning towards the pioneer 5900 single din.

The alpine iva-w505 needs a 100$ cable to hook up to the h701 which would cost about the same as me getting the pioneer piece, the controller and the h701.

love that dirty water

Failed my math final! WHOOO. Luckily I did good on the rest of my tests so I still passed with a B

Hopefully I don't have to worry about that for 20 or so years :)

x2 but I think it is quite likely at the end of April 2011.

DOOMSDAY!!!

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

:woot:

Failed my math final! WHOOO. Luckily I did good on the rest of my tests so I still passed with a B

Ouch..sorry to hear that :(

DOOMSDAY!!!

The Mayan calendar ends on 12/21/2012, and there calendar has been spot on so far.

DOOMSDAY!!!

The Mayan calendar ends on 12/21/2012, and there calendar has been spot on so far.

I can't even finish school by that date :(

DOOMSDAY!!!

Sorry, let me translate that for the foreigners 21/12/2012. :drink40:

DOOMSDAY!!!

Sorry, let me translate that for the foreigners 21/12/2012. :drink40:

I know this is completely off topic, but we have to use the second date system with our EKG machines in the hospital, I don't know why. GE made our ekg machines and they are located in the us (about 10 miles from my house).

Oh and it's technically and ECG not EKG...

What is a bandpass IB clamshell? :lol:

I get the IB clamshell part, but the bandpass doesn't make any sense at all.

Yea... That build is interesting for sure.

Oh and it's technically and ECG not EKG...

My girlfriend always gets me with that shit. She's an RN, and anytime I say EKG, well. . .

Ad on TV about quitting chewing, seen a ton of smoking ads but first time I've seen an ad about chewing.

Ad on TV about quitting chewing, seen a ton of smoking ads but first time I've seen an ad about chewing.

I could've used that months ago.

Cold turkey worked best for me though. everything else I tried didn't work. The worst was trying to trim back gradually.

Go back to work in 7 days. I'm so bored right now... normally 2.5 weeks off work would be killer, but not when you are sick & can't do anything without coughing out a lung.

LAND 'O LAKES, Fla. -- A substitute teacher in Pasco County has lost his job after being accused of wizardry.

Teacher Jim Piculas does a magic trick where a toothpick disappears and then reappears.

Piculas recently did the 30-second trick in front of a classroom at Rushe Middle School in Land 'O Lakes.

Piculas said he then got a call from the supervisor of teachers, saying he'd been accused of wizardry.

"I get a call the middle of the day from head of supervisor of substitute teachers. He says, 'Jim, we have a huge issue, you can't take any more assignments you need to come in right away,'" he said.

Piculas said he did not know of any other accusations that would have led to the action. The teacher said he is concerned that the incident may prevent him from getting future jobs.

freedom in 31.5 hours

so.....I'm playing basketball today. and a dude drives the lane, where I'm playing defense. I go up to defend the shot and he shoves his non-shooting elbow into my face. I fall to the ground with a huge lump on my lip, feeling my front two teeth to make sure they're still there because they're totally numb and I come back out with two fingers covered in blood. and he CALLS A FOUL ON ME. I didn't even touch him. You ram your non-shooting elbow into my face and it's a foul on ME? "It doesn't matter what part of the body fouls me." YOU rammed YOUR elbow into MY face. He's lucky I had a headache and am not a vengeful person because I certainly could have thrown all 5'6" 120 lbs of him across the entire pucking gym and into the opposite wall with enough force to break all his vertebrae.

now I probably can't even do it with my gf when she comes over tomorrow because my lip could touch her from 5 feet away.

so.....I'm playing basketball today. and a dude drives the lane, where I'm playing defense. I go up to defend the shot and he shoves his non-shooting elbow into my face. I fall to the ground with a huge lump on my lip, feeling my front two teeth to make sure they're still there because they're totally numb and I come back out with two fingers covered in blood. and he CALLS A FOUL ON ME. I didn't even touch him. You ram your non-shooting elbow into my face and it's a foul on ME? "It doesn't matter what part of the body fouls me." YOU rammed YOUR elbow into MY face. He's lucky I had a headache and am not a vengeful person because I certainly could have thrown all 5'6" 120 lbs of him across the entire pucking gym and into the opposite wall with enough force to break all his vertebrae.

now I probably can't even do it with my gf when she comes over tomorrow because my lip could touch her from 5 feet away.

doggie style does not require kissing