mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fuck stimulous checks.............I deploy for 15 mths to the fucking desert and cause "you didn't pay taxes this past year so no $$$ for you"

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!1

Frankly, for what you guys do, a mere check for a couple hundred bucks is an insult :)

Hell, their paychecks are even more insulting.

"Mrs. Smith, I regret to inform you that you son has been killed in combat. Here's a nice pin and a properly folded American flag along with a traditional military burial. Thank you."

I appriciate the sentiments guys. I'll be for real here when I say I am not the model soldier. Far from it. I have an attitude that needs work, and i still have alot to learn about my job and about how my job runs in this Battalion (think like mid level corporation).

I will say this tho ryan1, the people the soldier names on their life insurence gets their shae (or all of) half a million if killed while deployed. While this in NO WAY is even a drop in the barrel of what the familes should recieve IMO it is something. Only costs us 26 dollars a month. To me its 26 dollars well spent. Espcially with the 400k to the people if you should die anyplace else.

They also are improving on death notification to next of kin. We are far away from the taxi and telegram from the Department of the Army as was standard in WWII and Nam, and it is now practice to have a General grade officer (General or above) a chaplain and another soldier there to notify the next of kin, and to assist in ANY way with the families needs in this very stressful time.

And with u mentioning pay, without being married i gross about 2k a month, and only bring home around 1600.

Makes my hobbies very difficult to keep up with. Hell as it is i am contemplating another trip over seas for 6 months to get the tax free money and some time away from the battalion I am in now.

Any questions u guys got PM me or post for me to see and all to share.

J

Still no motivation to study :(

Getting an hour or two in, here and there...

Had no motvation to do my minor cleaning tonight. Fiancee went to lay it down early so i figured why the hell not.

Got it done and now I am back

:)

Oh who here was asking about old electronic books? I have a ton of them.

Packing when your moving half your stuff to one place and half to the other, blowsa....

i love it when people talk chit they dont event know anything about i get a kick out of it of love how he thinks the company name is fibtl not Fi which means he has never heard a btl or of 1 yet still wants to crack on it :buttlick:

Quote from a kid on youtube

The reason why I am getting it installed is because I am good to my JL AUDIO dealer and I would like him to do it because he will install 1 or 0 gauge cable from the alternator to the battery. And you know what, this company fibtl what a joke. How many patents does your 18" sub hold? Does it have good spl or good sq?

The W7 is way better then a fibtl.

I have a strange urge to go for a ride on my motorcycle and its raining.

What kind of bike?

I'm currently waiting to get my honda 954 back in comission.

I just logged in and see this chit in my PM box.
HELLO

how are you today, i guess that you are feeling fine my name is alisa i am a female.

it was very great when i got your profile and i felt a great interested on you which really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you if you will have the same feelings with me, here is my email address where you can contact me for easiest communication(alisaabu@yahoo.com)

i wish you best of all of good luck and have a nice day as i am waiting to hear from you soonest.yours lovely one to be alisa,

alisaabu@yahoo.com

???

stay back, she's mine man. We kind of have a "thing"

Edited by dem beats

Would be fun to see that youtube link.

Good morning, thought I would change it up and hit the hop first. :)

I randomly was talking about people in HS I wish I still knew with my roommate, and a friend of mine came up who was one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, and in general a mega cutie. She went on to be some kind of model, well yesterday I'm taking phone calls at work and I get a call from her calling on behalf of a client of her investment company. Hilarious, she went by a different first name than what I called her in HS but the last name, and it was unique enough to ask if she had a sister. Nope it was her. Funny stuff, I hadn't even thought about this person in years and then have a convo about her and whammy.

Yeah, if she's still modeling I'm going to set up my roommate if I can lol.

I have a strange urge to go for a ride on my motorcycle and its raining.

What kind of bike?

I'm currently waiting to get my honda 954 back in comission.

A real old CB750

classic. My friend had a nighthawk and it was amazing to cruise in. So comfy.

np: The Vincent Black Shadow - Metro

a pretty accurate depiction of my current mental state...

i've got ape drape yes i do

they're giving them to anyone that means you

you can drive to riverside and get one too

and then you'll have an ape drape like i do

if the top is short enough that it stands up

i could be thrown out of the bad boy club

but don't you lay a finger on my pony tail

now fix my kid so he looks just like me

some magic crazy pants are all we need

some may call it child abuse

i just call it bonding with your dad

We boogied in the kitchen

We boogied in the hall

I got some on my finger so I wiped it on the wall

you know something, you confuse me a lot.

Damn it, I really want that ZED 6 channel from gentlejax. It would not be enough power for the entire install, but would be great to throw some real power to the mids. But would love to do a super lower power install with just that amp (active 2 way up front) and a pair of our 8's (if they ever get here) in the rear.