mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

shouldn't be more than 150-200 for parts anyhow...

And that's plugs and wires for all 8 cylinders

....so what's with the college guys who were giving themselves vodka enimas???

WTF. Can't wait the 10 min for a .5 of vodka to go through your guts?

ppl are starting to put everclear in hot tubs.

and girls are starting to put a lil crack on some tampons!

a lot of college chicks are starting to mix everclear (or vodka) with Crystal Light so their ass/hips/legs/gut don't get big...

does not work, i've tried it. It helps a little, but doesn't even give me enough of an appetite to eat normally, let alone baked style.

you didn't "try" hard enough :P

shouldn't be more than 150-200 for parts anyhow...

And that's plugs and wires for all 8 cylinders

I am shocked that they actually offered only for the two offending cylinders, I would have expected them to recommend 8 or perhaps 10 just because they suck.

a lot of college chicks are starting to mix everclear (or vodka) with Crystal Light so their ass/hips/legs/gut don't get big...

Starting to LOL, we used to drink EverKool in the late 80's.

Everclear was my favorite drink the first times I got drunk. Hearing all the bullshit propaganda had me a bit leery so I wanted to truly measure my intake. Figured if I measured it out and shot it I'd know what drunk was without getting stupid. Must say that there is no way in hell I'd condone this after a few years of learning better.

Starting to LOL, we used to drink EverKool in the late 80's.

Yeah, but they're moving towards Crystal Light instead of Kool-Aid because its 0 calorie 0 sugar

completely asinine but whatever....we all know how college chicks are....

IIRC I enjoyed it better even then, but only because whatever the fuck flavor it was hid the clear really well.

I did see a Mercedes on the lot that cost as much as my parent's house though, that was interesting...

black on black S65 AMG

also had a silver G55 AMG Kompressor there too...

I got a nice close up look at a Ford GT again last night. Owned by a doof, but damn do I love those.

Hillary Clinton has successful surgery on her fractured elbow. Doctors say operation was simple given her complete lack of a funny bone

Cash For Clunkers bill passed through the Senate, and is now awaiting Obama's approval...

Applies only to 84 and later models though, I guess that's one good thing about it...

does not work, i've tried it. It helps a little, but doesn't even give me enough of an appetite to eat normally, let alone baked style.

that sux bro, the only thing i know of that makes me hungrier than being baked is exercise. perhaps wake up a little early and go for a run or lift weights? i'm at a loss if the chronic doesn't help you out (sure works for me every time i have a tummy ache).

actually, i haven't tried exercising. Perhaps some early morning exercise would help even things out.

it might sound gay but spin classes are good in the morning. it's not really that bad a way to wake up; a good 45 min workout at 6am. i just sit behind a sea of hot ass in spandex and all the instructors at my gym are banging. sometimes it will just be me and a couple other old dudes and a bunch of yoga type 20 yr old sluts.

I need to get started reloading, need next pay check to roll around to finish buying toys though... Looking like I can reload a box of 50 185gr JHP .45's for about 10 bucks.

i will donate equipment and brass to your project if you want to build some ammo for me (i'll pay), especially before california outlaws ammo. the state assembly bill 962, which sadly passed assembly and is waiting to go to the senate floor, wants to install a registration system for handgun ammo and cap sales and transfers (even between family members) to 50 rounds of pistol ammo a month.

:angry22:

i'd gladly buy you large quantities of brass, primers, powder and bullets if you'd load me rounds in the neighborhood of $10-20/box.

You'd have to give me a bit before I became a little more acquainted with loading .45's but I would do it.

seriously ryan, what would help get you acquainted? i'll send you a single stage press and dies if you wanna try it out. they aren't that pricey. :)

I got a nice close up look at a Ford GT again last night. Owned by a doof, but damn do I love those.

:lol:

last bmw cca school i was at some doof had his GT on track but was so slow i never even got to hear the engine roar. it looked silly getting passed by a bunch of tiny m3's

is the just1moreamp guy the same jackass from ebay?

I really hope not, but there is a member that is not him on the PG Phorum that uses that user name, so I hope it is the later and not the former. :)

151 silver ftw

I need to get started reloading, need next pay check to roll around to finish buying toys though... Looking like I can reload a box of 50 185gr JHP .45's for about 10 bucks.

i will donate equipment and brass to your project if you want to build some ammo for me (i'll pay), especially before california outlaws ammo. the state assembly bill 962, which sadly passed assembly and is waiting to go to the senate floor, wants to install a registration system for handgun ammo and cap sales and transfers (even between family members) to 50 rounds of pistol ammo a month.

:angry22:

i'd gladly buy you large quantities of brass, primers, powder and bullets if you'd load me rounds in the neighborhood of $10-20/box.

You'd have to give me a bit before I became a little more acquainted with loading .45's but I would do it.

seriously ryan, what would help get you acquainted? i'll send you a single stage press and dies if you wanna try it out. they aren't that pricey. :)

Being able to find brass, powder, dies and deciding on a press...