mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

this k_schutte individual is amusing

Indeed. He is angry.

Looks like we are about to get hammered by a storm.

this k_schutte individual is amusing

Indeed. He is angry.

Yep, I just cleaned up his FS thread some too. Don't need that kind of crap.

Finally done with the exams. Passed all of them (don't know the result of today's exam, should be another pass).

:woot:

Congrats1

What did you do on yours ? :D

Let's just say this, I knew the study text's upside down and backwards, was scoring 93%+ in practice exams leading up to the real thing. The Study text's did not know the exam the same way. Found a text buy the same company that wrote the exam, going to hammer on this for a week and maybe give it another go.

Watching 'Into the Wild' again. Deep movie, just dispise Eddie Vedder and he does a bunch of the music.

Go go to 600k posts!

Working on the 16th thousandth top.

Don't eat the wild sweet pes.

Happy fathers day to all the other ones on here. And to everyone else pick up the phone and call your father. ;)

Happy fathers day to all the other ones on here. And to everyone else pick up the phone and call your father. ;)

Good advice^. Already taken care of.

Expanding polyurethane foam in a can is one of the greatest inventions EVER

You would not believe what you can make with that stuff. Once the haunt is complete, I will snap some pictures of what we have made.

Oh the joys, get to go to work and have a co-worker bitch and moan to me. Hopefully I don't blow up on his ass, I have a slight anger problem. I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that I have a job at the end of the day.

For you guys in Minnesota, any suggestions on places to camp over July 4th weekend relatively near Minneapolis? Me and maybe a couple of my friends are going up to visit and camp with my brother and his wife and friends. We've thought about doing some canoeing, maybe some fishing, and who knows what else. My brother thinks he found a place about 1.25 hours from Minneapolis because everything closer is booked full already, but he didn't tell me what it was. He said ideally it may be awesome to go to the north shore of Superior, but that's like 4 hours away so kinda far.

are you looking for more outdoors or closer to the city?

drive 3.5 hours, spend 2 hours taking out transmission, 2 hours loading the truck, cleaning up, and eating dinner, and another 3.5 hour drive home

'twas a fun day

:stfu:

Time to go home and see the old man.

For you guys in Minnesota, any suggestions on places to camp over July 4th weekend relatively near Minneapolis? Me and maybe a couple of my friends are going up to visit and camp with my brother and his wife and friends. We've thought about doing some canoeing, maybe some fishing, and who knows what else. My brother thinks he found a place about 1.25 hours from Minneapolis because everything closer is booked full already, but he didn't tell me what it was. He said ideally it may be awesome to go to the north shore of Superior, but that's like 4 hours away so kinda far.

I don't know that we have a preference. Really driving time is the only thing, just don't want it to be too far since we already have an 8 hour drive up there.

Edit: My brother said the place he found is St. Croix state park. Will that do well enough?

Finally done with the exams. Passed all of them (don't know the result of today's exam, should be another pass).

:woot:

Congrats1

x2! feels good huh? :gift:

Watching 'Into the Wild' again. Deep movie, just dispise Eddie Vedder and he does a bunch of the music.

read the book, but i haven't seen the movie. i am a fan of krakauer, his pat tillman/afghanistan book should be pretty interesting when it comes out and "into thin air" is a must read.

And at that point I'm going to run out of primers, I only have 1k of them. I have multiple websites set to notify me when they come back in stock but if I don't get them within a matter of possibly minutes/hours I'm screwed.

i can get most everything here in town, santa barbara has some well stocked gun stores and very few enthusiasts. i would start reloading but i start work for the rest of summer monday and then classes start at uc in september. it's hard enough for me to find time just to shoot let alone take up reloading.

I can't find shit here, everywhere online is sold out in no time at all.

I can get the press, looking at the Lee 4 hole turret press

Can't find the 4 piece Lee Carbide die set for .45ACP

Would like to stock up on brass, primers, and a couple pounds of powder, but either can't find them in stock or don't have the money to blow on stockpiling when they are in stock.

Such is life.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lee-Carbide-3-die-set-...8QQcmdZViewItem

found the 3 die set, i'm sure the fourth die is available individually somewhere. i'll start saving my .45acp brass and whatnot. i will finally pickup my p345 thursday afternoon so it'll be time to shoot these 500 rounds of fiocchi 230 fmjs i've been sitting on for 4 months. i'll investigate what the stock on reloading supplies are like at my local stores next week. i like the idea of an ihop collaborated ammo factory :wacky:

I don't know that we have a preference. Really driving time is the only thing, just don't want it to be too far since we already have an 8 hour drive up there.

Edit: My brother said the place he found is St. Croix state park. Will that do well enough?

It is a nice park, wrong side of town for me but camping near the river probably is better than a lake.

Oh snap, 2 busy weeks ahead :peepwall:

Deadening 2 doors, 2 box builds, installing the mids (in flowerpots untill I figure out the exact locations) and building a new burp box for the xxx, everything untill the 3rd of june.

Going to have plenty of pix available once I get to work.

Also have to get the 9835 in since I can't HP the mids lower than 1k with the 9813.

*sigh* I really like the 9813.

Stereo is out of the M, factory almost put back in. I need to buy two new kicks to finish though. :(

Almost yanked the stereo out of the truck to "force" me to sell it :P Too hungover to bother.

Expanding polyurethane foam in a can is one of the greatest inventions EVER

You would not believe what you can make with that stuff. Once the haunt is complete, I will snap some pictures of what we have made.

seeing pics of all the stuff you've made for it would be badass