mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I forgot to ask Sean, what did you end up doing for the aniversary?

My bach party went fairly well. I ended up being the most sober however when I left.

I made her dinner.

Shrimp, Scallops, Lamb and some sides.

then after praying for zeus to hit me with a bolt of lightning I read the lable again. 2 teaspoons. teaspoons

:Doh:

rofl, nothing like tripling what you were supposed to take

does not work, i've tried it. It helps a little, but doesn't even give me enough of an appetite to eat normally, let alone baked style.

does not work, i've tried it. It helps a little, but doesn't even give me enough of an appetite to eat normally, let alone baked style.

that sux bro, the only thing i know of that makes me hungrier than being baked is exercise. perhaps wake up a little early and go for a run or lift weights? i'm at a loss if the chronic doesn't help you out (sure works for me every time i have a tummy ache).

I need to get started reloading, need next pay check to roll around to finish buying toys though... Looking like I can reload a box of 50 185gr JHP .45's for about 10 bucks.

i will donate equipment and brass to your project if you want to build some ammo for me (i'll pay), especially before california outlaws ammo. the state assembly bill 962, which sadly passed assembly and is waiting to go to the senate floor, wants to install a registration system for handgun ammo and cap sales and transfers (even between family members) to 50 rounds of pistol ammo a month.

:angry22:

i'd gladly buy you large quantities of brass, primers, powder and bullets if you'd load me rounds in the neighborhood of $10-20/box.

I would be in too.

I forgot to ask Sean, what did you end up doing for the aniversary?

My bach party went fairly well. I ended up being the most sober however when I left.

I made her dinner.

Shrimp, Scallops, Lamb and some sides.

:Drool:

then after praying for zeus to hit me with a bolt of lightning I read the lable again. 2 teaspoons. teaspoons

:Doh:

rofl, nothing like tripling what you were supposed to take

I was cleaned out.

The whole weekend I spend within 50 feet of the crapper almost

still need to load the countertop piks to teh flikr.... I doubt I will have time this weekend though.

It is nice having the house cleaned up for family. Even if there is still bare boards at least it's clean

FYI 9 boneless wings with wild sauce = fiery asshole

that sux bro, the only thing i know of that makes me hungrier than being baked is exercise. perhaps wake up a little early and go for a run or lift weights? i'm at a loss if the chronic doesn't help you out (sure works for me every time i have a tummy ache).

actually, i haven't tried exercising. Perhaps some early morning exercise would help even things out.

FYI 9 boneless wings with wild sauce = fiery asshole

maybe that would help close up those hemroids that have been bugging me!

:gift:

:fing34:

the worst part is they weren't hot at all to the tongue....

I need to get started reloading, need next pay check to roll around to finish buying toys though... Looking like I can reload a box of 50 185gr JHP .45's for about 10 bucks.

i will donate equipment and brass to your project if you want to build some ammo for me (i'll pay), especially before california outlaws ammo. the state assembly bill 962, which sadly passed assembly and is waiting to go to the senate floor, wants to install a registration system for handgun ammo and cap sales and transfers (even between family members) to 50 rounds of pistol ammo a month.

i'd gladly buy you large quantities of brass, primers, powder and bullets if you'd load me rounds in the neighborhood of $10-20/box.

You'd have to give me a bit before I became a little more acquainted with loading .45's but I would do it.

Fuck

Me.

i'm so tired of never being able to eat when i wake up. Since i was like fucking 12 i've never been able to eat when i wake up. i always wake with a sour stomach, zero appetite, and an empty feeling (needing god damn food). If I eat, however, I get sick and feel like shit. I have to wait about 2hrs before I can put anything on my stomach.

anyone else like this or am i a freak? BTW I have noticed that it gets worse when i eat late at night, but doesn't go away when i avoid eating late.

I'm exactly the opposite. Either I eat right before I wake up or I get seriously grumpy :lol:

In that era car the light is just for emissions. I wouldn't take it to the stealership (hell I'd NEVER take that car there). Just go to your local Checker and borrow a code reader and pull the code. I'd wager on the O2 sensor.

yeah I learned that bit about the emissions AFTER the dealership checked it for me. Oh well, live and learn...next time I won't waste my time going to the dealership...

Plug wires on cylinders #5 and #7 are at fault...I was planning on replacing plugs and wires at the next oil change anyhow....

They wanted $380 to change the 4 plug wires (2 plugs per cylinder), I laughed my ass off and walked out the door without saying anything else....

In that era car the light is just for emissions. I wouldn't take it to the stealership (hell I'd NEVER take that car there). Just go to your local Checker and borrow a code reader and pull the code. I'd wager on the O2 sensor.

yeah I learned that bit about the emissions AFTER the dealership checked it for me. Oh well, live and learn...next time I won't waste my time going to the dealership...

Plug wires on cylinders #5 and #7 are at fault...I was planning on replacing plugs and wires at the next oil change anyhow....

They wanted $380 to change the 4 plug wires (2 plugs per cylinder), I laughed my ass off and walked out the door without saying anything else....

jesus...did that include labor

Did they provide the lube or were you expected to bring your own to the gang bang?

You'd have to give me a bit before I became a little more acquainted with loading .45's but I would do it.

let me know if you get it up and running, i'd love to have some .45s eventually and the people at the local redneck range never pick up their brass, but give me really funny looks for running behind them throwing handfuls in my range bag.

jesus...did that include labor

yeah, it did...probably 100 bucks an hour for labor...

sorry i was being quite sarcastic, and probably would have asked the dealership the same question

at the time I couldn't do anything but laugh....

shouldn't be more than 150-200 for parts anyhow...