mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

And at that point I'm going to run out of primers, I only have 1k of them. I have multiple websites set to notify me when they come back in stock but if I don't get them within a matter of possibly minutes/hours I'm screwed.

And at that point I'm going to run out of primers, I only have 1k of them. I have multiple websites set to notify me when they come back in stock but if I don't get them within a matter of possibly minutes/hours I'm screwed.

i can get most everything here in town, santa barbara has some well stocked gun stores and very few enthusiasts. i would start reloading but i start work for the rest of summer monday and then classes start at uc in september. it's hard enough for me to find time just to shoot let alone take up reloading.

Finally done with the exams. Passed all of them (don't know the result of today's exam, should be another pass).

:woot:

9861 for a wee bit under $200, local :peepwall:

Damn economic crisis, I'd pick it up to run / control a h701

Have planned to wash and wax the Explorer today. I need to get motivation to do it now while it's relatively cooler, and not raining. But I feel drained. Already crossed one thing off of the list, and that was to check the spark plugs. I was only able to get to one because the others were either hidden or too tight for unscrewing in the space available for the ratchet, but it looked to be in pretty good shape, somewhat surprisingly (and almost a little disappointing, I was kinda hoping it would need a tune up to see if I could increase mileage a little).

Later today I'm going to work out until I can't move my arms any more. Then just recover tomorrow watching movies and playing games.

Have planned to wash and wax the Explorer today. I need to get motivation to do it now while it's relatively cooler, and not raining. But I feel drained. Already crossed one thing off of the list, and that was to check the spark plugs. I was only able to get to one because the others were either hidden or too tight for unscrewing in the space available for the ratchet, but it looked to be in pretty good shape, somewhat surprisingly (and almost a little disappointing, I was kinda hoping it would need a tune up to see if I could increase mileage a little).

It is pouring here. So I cannot continue on my detailing. :( Have put about 14 hours of polishing alone, over the last few weeks into the sled, but have only been able to do it 30 mins at a time with all this rain lately.

Finally done with the exams. Passed all of them (don't know the result of today's exam, should be another pass).

Congrats1

Oh, I signed a lease yesterday for a new place to stay starting in August. It's amazing how little housing there is in this town, must be why there are 2-3 more apartment complexes going up right now, even despite the economy. But I called 4-5 places in search of a 1 br without any luck. Then I called this place and they had one left. I jumped on it. It was even more awesome because according to the attractive young coed that showed the model apartment, this complex is where a lot of young singles or slightly older people go to escape the college kid complexes. So there are basically no college kids at this place. Peace and quiet! I wasn't too thrilled about living in a big apartment complex (in part due to not being able to listen to the HT loudly), but now I'm kinda excited to move in and live by myself for once. And the units are nice, and quite big. 860 sq. feet. Biggest one bedroom I think I've seen in town, and relatively quite cheap while actually being one of the nicest places. Another bonus was that they said I could start moving in early, before my August 1st date, because nobody is in the house now, and not pay any extra rent for it! I'm like man is this place just too good to be true or what? That will allow the move to be done at my own pace over the course of a week. I hate 12 hour days of moving.

Sounds like a pretty good deal KU, moving over a week is nice.

If your plugs/wires have over 100k I'd replace them anyway...

It is pouring here. So I cannot continue on my detailing. :( Have put about 14 hours of polishing alone, over the last few weeks into the sled, but have only been able to do it 30 mins at a time with all this rain lately.

June has been a very wet month :angry22:

i can get most everything here in town, santa barbara has some well stocked gun stores and very few enthusiasts. i would start reloading but i start work for the rest of summer monday and then classes start at uc in september. it's hard enough for me to find time just to shoot let alone take up reloading.

I can't find shit here, everywhere online is sold out in no time at all.

I can get the press, looking at the Lee 4 hole turret press

Can't find the 4 piece Lee Carbide die set for .45ACP

Would like to stock up on brass, primers, and a couple pounds of powder, but either can't find them in stock or don't have the money to blow on stockpiling when they are in stock.

Such is life.

9861 for a wee bit under $200, local :peepwall:

Damn economic crisis, I'd pick it up to run / control a h701

I wouldn't call it actual control...

If your plugs have over 30k and wires over 50k I'd replace them anyway...

Fixed

But of course I imagine I drive a bit 'harder' than you do

and they have 114k on the ones in the truck :P

But I have planned to sell it now for a while, just too lazy to do so. :Doh:

*really wants a new car but would like the three we have to just disappear first

Anyone know of any great deals on HELOC's? I don't need the money but before I pull credit on a car or do anything else I figure I should get one.

Let me rephrase that, it isn't about not needing money but I have no emergency right now. Just want to be prepared. I always need monies.

AIG has some low rates currently.

Congrats1

What did you do on yours ? :D

If your plugs have over 30k and wires over 50k I'd replace them anyway...

Fixed

Sometimes it comes down to laziness...don't fix it till it breaks/smells funny/starts running rough....

If your plugs/wires have over 100k I'd replace them anyway...

Well that's the problem, I have no idea. I bought the truck with 158k, it now has 180k.