mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So...

Any chance we could get a law passed that allows us to beat the stupid out of stupid people?

nope, then we wouldn't have anybody working the crappy jobs

So...

Any chance we could get a law passed that allows us to beat the stupid out of stupid people?

nope, then we wouldn't have anybody working the crappy jobs

It would certainly make me feel better though.

Well hello Bing. Did you decided to come here or did you search us?

:peepwall:

Time for a glass of red and then bed.

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE living with this bitch? ? ? ! ! !

Yay for the suga-momma. Personally I'd like to be a stay at home dad, but that wouldn't work income wise.

That's what my bitch wants me to do, but no way. Would LOVE to spend EVERY moment with my son, but not having my own source of income is just succumbing to her.

If mine made $200k I wouldn't work, eff that.

Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE living with this bitch? ? ? ! ! !

Maybe once.

*ducks for cover*

Love my woman but damn some days.......................

and Sean where did you find that?

Its pretty tits bro.

J

got to wake up at 6am tomorrow! gah

havent had my job so i have been sleeping in :)

earliest i have to wake up in the week right now is 8:30am

and on monday and wednesday i could sleep till 3pm if i wanted :)

I cut some wood for the back of my cabinets yesterday. Wow, I can't measure for crap it turns out. I'm also just about done with table saws. I'm so furious with my craftsman saw. I guess it's a good thing it was cheep and on sale when I got it.

It feels under powered and it's adjustable extendable guide is worthless. If I match up edges on it to cut, even after I measure with my own square I think it slides out and messes with my cut. So I still have to free hand it. The square it came with can't handle a 4x8. I think I need to find that dewalt hypoid saw and just use that from now on for big cuts. I'm so damn ticked off that I didn't get to my grandfathers early enough to buy his shop smith. My uncle got it, so at least it's still in the family, but that thing would cut much truer, and was much more stable.

On an up note, I found out my little 3rd car garage/work shop is partialy insulated, just not the roof. I also think the big black pipe out there is a gas line. I have an electrical junction box there too. I'm hoping I can set up gas heat, and that the elec box can do 240. I've never welded before, but I really want to learn!

Problem number one: Its a Craftsman table saw

Number two: Its a Craftsman table saw

Go and find a unsed Delta Unisaw to buy, put a bieselmeyer fence on it, extension tables, and be happy. :)

The two moat expensive Crapsman table saws are the only ones worth buying.

I, the other Sears guy agrees haha.

I want a Peugeot 205 GTI

Make it a 1.9, not the 1.6 :D

Test tomorrow in fluid power. Going to bend it over and make it my bitch.

woot! make it cry for its momma. hope u ace it.

physical therapist put my head in a maching that grabbed my skull and pulled my neck straight. it felt great, but my body is tired.

=(

today, I think I would stay home if I had a sugar momma.

I don't wanna be up. I need me a valium and a long island.

Hmm, confusing situation with teh burp setup...

Been scoring 142.8 with the zapco (750w) and when stepping up to the z1 at 4 ohms (1700w) it only gets to 144.8. Previous box scored 142.2 with the zapco and 145.5 with the z1 BUT the baffle and bottom were connected tight in the middle with some all-thread. Current box isn't. I wonder if the lack of bracing has something to do with not gaining too much score when applying more power because only the box changed and the low-power score is higher...

Time to feel for vibrations and think of some bracing...can't use all-thread :(

Love my woman but damn some days.......................

and Sean where did you find that?

Its pretty tits bro.

J

Find what?

Time to feel for vibrations and think of some bracing...can't use all-thread :(

maybe some 1" x 1" ribbing, or a 2x4 from wall to wall?

Hmm, confusing situation with teh burp setup...

Been scoring 142.8 with the zapco (750w) and when stepping up to the z1 at 4 ohms (1700w) it only gets to 144.8. Previous box scored 142.2 with the zapco and 145.5 with the z1 BUT the baffle and bottom were connected tight in the middle with some all-thread. Current box isn't. I wonder if the lack of bracing has something to do with not gaining too much score when applying more power because only the box changed and the low-power score is higher...

Doubled up the bottom panel and got up to 145.2. Going to do an all-thread brace for the side panels and see how much that gains. And then it's time to wire at 1 ohm.

Well.........

I got a demotion. Pay stays the same though. I'm fairly sure the only reason I still have a job is because there is an file of me complaining about harassment and illeagle buisness on the guy who interviewd me.

If I hadn't CYI I would probably have been fired. If I would have kept my mouth and nose out of it when I found out the problem, I would probably have a promotion. Life lessons learned.

A demotion with no pay cut? They are obviously up to something. Boo. :(

A demotion with no pay cut? They are obviously up to something. Boo. :(

they call it a lower pay "grade". I hope I have some responsibilities stripped from me with it. The dont even know when the job will "start" or have a listing of the new duties. They sure as shit let some people go today. They get a pay in leiu of I beleive. Severance if eligable, and it's a lay off so unemployment too. But I'm sure we hit unemployment cap for our company size... the more they fire while its free as the market corrects just means more money of top of it all.

I'm positive thinking about this though. after 4 years(this january) my vacation accrual goes from 24 days to just shy of 30 days off per year. I really only care about making it 6 years benefit eligable here, then my pension is fully vested. The retirement plan here is amazing. truely wonderfull. Being on the bottom though does one thing for me. It allows me to not comromise. So long as I do my job I canact as my principals dictate and not have to bow to anyone. my new supervisor is a push over and litterally said in previos interactions that I'm smarter. I dont want a boss that is affriad of me because she will make sure I don't advance, but it gives me certain leverage. That and she's the least profetional worst people skilled person on the office team. The truth is I'm happy for everyone who gets to keep a job. Even those who shoot past me. I dont rely on this place to build wealth. Its just a place to collect income. I know that the reason for me being held back is because I did what I thought is right... so I can deal with being a whipping boy for a while.

In 2 years I want at least 2 more rentals, and maybe if im lucky the wife will be largely done with her masters. Maybe ill get some paper too. Knowing I have me current rate of pay and some slight security is a huge deal. It means I can start loan shopping for another property. =)

I know you guys love pics....so....

IMG_6460.jpg

IMG_6462.jpg

Garage radio, haven't had time to build a speaker :P

IMG_6465.jpg