mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Any problems any of you know about 6ave.com?

lol 1/3 on time, visually it's about 3/4 done

lol 1/3 on time, visually it's about 3/4 done

nice work either way, the brown must be motivating

not at all, but i will have green soon, i hate brown

aargh, I can't find shit BOo! Fuck you Onk.

Ryan 2 HBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with KU40 mentioning it, wife passes the HOP exam.............sort of

Shoots amazingly well, loves sushi (despises cooked fish), loves barely cooked steak, and is................well lets just say this, she never leaves me wanting more.

J

i don't think i've ever dated a girl that could shoot well, but to be fair i've only ever seen one person aside from family that could shoot worth a damn anyway

congrats on the trip tom, how's the exhaust after a bit of driving?

i need a damn obd II scanner so i can find out where my CEL is coming from, i'm just too damn broke to buy one (it will take multiple scans, as well as some scans after some WOT runs, it still hasn't seen WOT...lol)

Matt, check out these guys :

http://www.kecool.com/

I've bought 2 times from them, very reasonable costs. I know I bought an ODB2 scanner (ELM327), you just need to find the correct software and bingo. They ship the scanners with some freeware software.

i need a damn obd II scanner so i can find out where my CEL is coming from, i'm just too damn broke to buy one (it will take multiple scans, as well as some scans after some WOT runs, it still hasn't seen WOT...lol)

I've bought 2 times from them, very reasonable costs. I know I bought an ODB2 scanner (ELM327), you just need to find the correct software and bingo. They ship the scanners with some freeware software.

just ordered the elm327 from them as well, at least i think i did.....they have a weird checkout process

btw thanks for the link, you just saved me a lot of trouble

the Camaro made it to Vegas and back with no problems, averaged close to 23 mpg for the trip even with it running rich in the higher elevation

driving with no AC was an experience though

Nice, what did you having it running a whole week before the road trip :P

first drive was 2.5 weeks and ~400 miles before we left :D

just ordered the elm327 from them as well, at least i think i did.....they have a weird checkout process

I always emailed them and skipped the checkout process.

You're welcome :D

damn tom, that swap was way more work than I would have imagined, looks damn good though.

layed down with the dog to go to sleep, he lays with his head on the pillow usually...i get up to piss and find that he has apparently drooled a 8" circle on my pillow/bed and is still passed out snoring....

This girl I'm talking to likes to work out and said she'll give me anything if I can make her have defined abs in two months. I asked for a Lamborghini, she said be reasonable, something she could actually manage. :)

Oh and she passes the HOP girl tests. She actually likes to shoot her dad's .45, and while she's mostly vegetarian (only eats meat once in a while), she likes seafood.

A blow job every 4 hours for the next 10 years. She could manage that :)

Good idea, I'll mention that to her when I see her next. I'm not sure I'd trust a vegetarian cooking my steak though :)

This girl I'm talking to likes to work out and said she'll give me anything if I can make her have defined abs in two months. I asked for a Lamborghini, she said be reasonable, something she could actually manage. :)

Oh and she passes the HOP girl tests. She actually likes to shoot her dad's .45, and while she's mostly vegetarian (only eats meat once in a while), she likes seafood.

A blow job every 4 hours for the next 10 years. She could manage that :)

I'm not sure I'd trust a vegetarian cooking my steak though :)

Pretty much the easiest thing to cook next to scrambled eggs, really...

Hmmm. Looks like a happy birthday to me in two and a half hours.

HAPPY BIRFDAY!

the Camaro made it to Vegas and back with no problems, averaged close to 23 mpg for the trip even with it running rich in the higher elevation

driving with no AC was an experience though

Nice, what did you having it running a whole week before the road trip :P

first drive was 2.5 weeks and ~400 miles before we left :D

Woot, nice job :)