mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

And once again I find my evening occupied by breaking fiberglass.

I have had a pretty good weekend though. Spent Thursday Friday and Saturday with the woman in wichita so that was enjoyable. Worked yesterday and today.

Man slow hop on the holiday.

The dreaded night before going back to work after a long weekend.

Um.......can't think of anything for the top. need to go to bed.

I'm beat.

One day of planned demo has turned into 4 days. Shit.

I'm beat.

how is the ladies finger...

Not sure why I am still up other then I cannot fall asleep, again.

i feel your pain, but since i am unemployed i have embraced it. I'm in the kitchen right now making a dark chocolate cake, i actually used the two layer pans but i have no icing for the middle

Was up till about 2240 last night. Up at 0445 this morn, to drop the better half off. I dont have PT this morning so I REALLY got punished................time for a nap or some wii

I'm so tired.

And mad with my truck. I'm going to have to find the ignission relay and try that I guess.

What's a good product to stop copper from oxidizing/coroding? I replaced all the fittings for the grounds in my truck and noticed ford used what looks to be brass... which is why they didn't corodie I am asuming, but my fittings are copper. Is there any product I can put on the connections and fittings to protect them from oxygen/water/road salt etc? Somethign that I could spray on, maybe a rubberizing coat that I could take off if I needed to remove parts?

Was up till about 2240 last night. Up at 0445 this morn, to drop the better half off. I dont have PT this morning so I REALLY got punished................time for a nap or some wii

Ouch. I'm burned out from this weekend. Too much non productive stuff was done. I volunteer at the local renisance festival and yesterday was hot and brutal. The pup didn't want to even wake up this morning after his walking around yesterday.

I'm so tired.

And mad with my truck. I'm going to have to find the ignission relay and try that I guess.

What's a good product to stop copper from oxidizing/coroding? I replaced all the fittings for the grounds in my truck and noticed ford used what looks to be brass... which is why they didn't corodie I am asuming, but my fittings are copper. Is there any product I can put on the connections and fittings to protect them from oxygen/water/road salt etc? Somethign that I could spray on, maybe a rubberizing coat that I could take off if I needed to remove parts?

http://www.idealindustries.com/products/wire_installation/accessories/noalox.jsp

Should be able to find this at Lowes or if you have a Grainger store local, they'll definitely have it. Apply liberally. Any other dielectric grease will work. I've just used this stuff forever and continue to do so.

I'm beat.

how is the ladies finger...

It's fine. She's a puss. Funny thing is, mine got smashed yesterday (same finger, but on the middle knuckle) removing the tub.

I'm so tired.

http://www.idealindustries.com/products/wire_installation/accessories/noalox.jsp

Should be able to find this at Lowes or if you have a Grainger store local, they'll definitely have it. Apply liberally. Any other dielectric grease will work. I've just used this stuff forever and continue to do so.

I just use whatever type is on sale. Not a whole lot of difference between them or so I thought anyways.

I was going to just put on some dielectrig grease, but I thought if there was a product that might work better ot stick on longer I would try it.

Thanks gents. I do no look forward to trying to find the ignition relay and checking all the positive wire. Ford is weird with their grounds. I was under the truck and I found a flat woven metal loom looking jumper from frame to under body. And the frame ground shares space with the starter/engine ground. Cracks me up. Oh well. Now with big 0 gauge to all of it, I know I have one hell of a ground. the firewall ground is junk though. I almost removed the whole mess and started over, Using the brass washers though I was ablt to get a solid conection with maybe 30% more surface area conection.

www.vikinginn.com

^----- I want to stay there for a few days. Some weekend in the dead of winter.

This sucks.

When my mom passed away she left me a time share at breezy point resort for the end of september.

I love going up there but I don't have the vacation, and it's a black out time at work some years. Plus I'm spoiled and sleeping on a rock hard full size with my wife isn't acceptable for me.

I need to sell that muther.

I'm so tired.

I just use whatever type is on sale. Not a whole lot of difference between them or so I thought anyways.

I don't really know. All I know is when I was at my old job building shit for GE, they were very specific that we use the Ideal stuff. They actually brought us in some samples of grounding pads with different dielectric compounds and the Ideal was the only one that stood up to their specs. I don't know the specifics behind the test, but I can tell you that once we started using this, we alleviated any grounding issues in our previous buildings. In fact, I have grounds on my father's car from 12 years ago that still have the grease on them.

It would stink to have to sell something you were given by your late mother. I think now would be the worst time to sell in terms of money. :(