mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

FYI: RotoZip on wall paneling may lead to small isolated fires. Whoops...

All forms sure, but the fact is that the moral values that are different are what scare me. Not accepting fellow man as an equal is NEVER ok.

x2.

They could believe in rocks or worms or dirt for all I care as long as they don't act like the islam followers.

Or the christian nutjobs for that matter

One of the cars at the drifting event this weekend :

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6633.jpg

IMG_6637.jpg

A man is a man is a man..............How ever it breaks down after that. There is always the good and the bad in everything.

J

Adrian, 500E. One of my all time favorite cars. :) :)

All forms sure, but the fact is that the moral values that are different are what scare me. Not accepting fellow man as an equal is NEVER ok.

Truth.

Honestly, I think that an islamic TA in our class singled out a girl because he felt he could talk down to her. The teacher wanted us to sit one per table and he walked by atleast 5 tables of 2 guys sitting next to each other and stopped at the table that was the girl and myself and spoke to her directly. I laughed about it initially but we were talking about it today and I really think that is why he did it.

Or the religiousnutjobs for that matter

Fixed. Any extremist for anything sucks.

x2.

They could believe in rocks or worms or dirt for all I care as long as they don't act like the islam followers.

x3. cocky bastards, at least the extremists.

One reason why I don't like religion.

you think ppl are goin crazy over the muslims..... just wait for a similar rise of non-believers.... its gona be quite ugly here in america, if it isn't already haha

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

Edited by lithium

you think ppl are goin crazy over the muslims..... just wait for a similar rise of non-believers.... its gona be quite ugly here in america, if it isn't already haha

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08 i think, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

Nah dude...............better to believe in nothing than to be muslim..............At least thats how most of America is gonna see it. To most americans not touching pig is un-American.

J

you okay Matt? or did your cell just stop logging onto the site?

Im ok. Thanks for asking.

=)

I'll have to poast moar to make up for last week.

been only getting 3-4 hours of sleep. 2 hours last night. Been with family last week and g-pa this weekend. It all caught up with me today. I left for work carpooling with the wife and I forgot shoes. I had on birkenstocks with my buisness clothes. Quality. I'm finally feeling the loss I think. I also came back to work with 4 people out sick and when i left work the throat was sore and head hurt. Sleep tonight I hope

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08 i think, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

Nah dude...............better to believe in nothing than to be muslim..............At least thats how most of America is gonna see it. To most americans not touching pig is un-American.

J

ya, if not for 9/11 i doubt that would be a reality.

i gauge this kind of thing by who has a greater chance of becoming president lol. i doubt ill ever have chance to vote for an atheist running for president in my lifetime... maybe a muslim but definitely not an atheist.

im actually surprised that Obama's mom, being an atheist, didnt stir up more contravercy...

Edited by lithium

actually probably not a muslim either... i think a gay president is all ill ever see. and maybe asian.... lol

Edited by lithium

What are you talking about? Obama is the last prez we will see. The world is going to end on 12/21/2012.

Duh.

PorkChop, I hope your grandson comes out of this well. I have had a lot of troubles this year with loved ones being in the hospital, and just yesterday, my best friend's grandmother passed away.

What are you talking about? Obama is the last prez we will see. The world is going to end on 12/21/2012.

Duh.

lol, that shit is gona be so crazy. i cant wait to see ppl freaking out... i was only 10 in 2000 so i dont remember that stuff verywell.. i assume its gona be 10x worse....

Poast

Poast #2

Technically, poast #4,000 :)

Woot :coolugh:

Time for a drink?

Time for a drink?

:drink40: Cheers!

One of the cars at the drifting event this weekend :

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6633.jpg

IMG_6637.jpg

Somebody stole the hood! Why does nobody seem concerned about this and he just raced anyways!?!? hehe

Time for a drink?

:drink40: Cheers!

Not sure what I want to make yet.

J

ya, if not for 9/11 i doubt that would be a reality.

i gauge this kind of thing by who has a greater chance of becoming president lol. i doubt ill ever have chance to vote for an atheist running for president in my lifetime... maybe a muslim but definitely not an atheist.

im actually surprised that Obama's mom, being an atheist, didnt stir up more contravercy...

What about agnostic?