mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What are you talking about? Obama is the last prez we will see. The world is going to end on 12/21/2012.

Duh.

lol, that shit is gona be so crazy. i cant wait to see ppl freaking out... i was only 10 in 2000 so i dont remember that stuff verywell.. i assume its gona be 10x worse....

I knew that shit was so overrated and nothing was going to happen. Stupid panicky morons. Same thing is happening now with the recession. People are trying to make it not end with their self-defeating and completely downtrodden views. I'm not saying that simply being optimistic could singlehandedly fix everything, but shit, it couldn't hurt.

you think ppl are goin crazy over the muslims..... just wait for a similar rise of non-believers.... its gona be quite ugly here in america, if it isn't already haha

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

I hold the opposite view. More atrocities have occurred in the name of any number of Gods than anything else in history.

I don't want a debate with you, I'm not going to try and persuade you. That's not my style. Just wanted to put my opinion out there.

Take a few moments and watch this. It starts a little slow, but wow.

ive seen this before, probably the single coolest art-form ever!

Edited by lithium

you think ppl are goin crazy over the muslims..... just wait for a similar rise of non-believers.... its gona be quite ugly here in america, if it isn't already haha

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

I hold the opposite view. More atrocities have occurred in the name of any number of Gods than anything else in history.

I don't want a debate with you, I'm not going to try and persuade you. That's not my style. Just wanted to put my opinion out there.

thanks for that, it will be very interesting to see how this plays out... actually, i hope your right.

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08 i think, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

Nah dude...............better to believe in nothing than to be muslim..............At least thats how most of America is gonna see it. To most americans not touching pig is un-American.

J

ya, if not for 9/11 i doubt that would be a reality.

i gauge this kind of thing by who has a greater chance of becoming president lol. i doubt ill ever have chance to vote for an atheist running for president in my lifetime... maybe a muslim but definitely not an atheist.

im actually surprised that Obama's mom, being an atheist, didnt stir up more contravercy...

What about agnostic?

i think an agnostic maybe more plausible. however i really dont understand the idea of being an agnostic... if you cant know if there is a god and you cant know if there isnt a god, wouldnt it be easy to come to the conclusion that those who claim god exist dont have evidence for that? so the conclusion would be that no one knows if god exist, therefore people who claim it existences are wrong. aka the postion of an atheist, which is one who lacks a belief in god or gods (because there is no evidence otherwise)...

I don't know about that, churches are folding like crazy around here. In my age group I know of really no one that goes and I am sure it will get even more so in yours.

you okay Matt? or did your cell just stop logging onto the site?

Im ok. Thanks for asking.

=)

I'll have to poast moar to make up for last week.

been only getting 3-4 hours of sleep. 2 hours last night. Been with family last week and g-pa this weekend. It all caught up with me today. I left for work carpooling with the wife and I forgot shoes. I had on birkenstocks with my buisness clothes. Quality. I'm finally feeling the loss I think. I also came back to work with 4 people out sick and when i left work the throat was sore and head hurt. Sleep tonight I hope

Birks and a tie FTMFW. My colleagues call me Jesus sometimes.

*even more amusing after my last post :)

Time for a drink?

Make it a double. I just got off the phone with Thailand and would actually like bed.

What are you talking about? Obama is the last prez we will see. The world is going to end on 12/21/2012.

Duh.

lol, that shit is gona be so crazy. i cant wait to see ppl freaking out... i was only 10 in 2000 so i dont remember that stuff verywell.. i assume its gona be 10x worse....

2012 has much more worth than Y2K imo

shizzzon is definetly knowledgable, so he suggested those exact subs or did he say use 10" subwoofers? what price range of 10" subwoofers are you looking for? the AQ amp, do you have it already?

I lol'd HARD then tried to figure out what it was definitely about and came up short.

I'll watch this tomorrow.

went down to the strand, down here in galveston, TX

had some guys doing spray can art.

They would take a canvas, and only using spray can paint, pieces of cardboard, sponges, and very small paint brushes would paint these awesome works of art in like 10 minutes it was awesome!

Adrian, 500E. One of my all time favorite cars. :) :)

I knew you would enjoy pics of that.

The owner supposedly has 3, one for drifting, one for drag and one grocery getter.

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08 i think, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

Nah dude...............better to believe in nothing than to be muslim..............At least thats how most of America is gonna see it. To most americans not touching pig is un-American.

J

ya, if not for 9/11 i doubt that would be a reality.

i gauge this kind of thing by who has a greater chance of becoming president lol. i doubt ill ever have chance to vote for an atheist running for president in my lifetime... maybe a muslim but definitely not an atheist.

im actually surprised that Obama's mom, being an atheist, didnt stir up more contravercy...

What about agnostic?

i think an agnostic maybe more plausible. however i really dont understand the idea of being an agnostic... if you cant know if there is a god and you cant know if there isnt a god, wouldnt it be easy to come to the conclusion that those who claim god exist dont have evidence for that? so the conclusion would be that no one knows if god exist, therefore people who claim it existences are wrong. aka the postion of an atheist, which is one who lacks a belief in god or gods (because there is no evidence otherwise)...

Agnostic is the middle of the road answer. It is a term for those more confused about religon than anything else. Wife considers herself Agnostic. As she has put it before "Its neither a denial of the existance of God, nor is it acceptance. It is confusion as to how, when, where, why, and for what he or she existed, what happened and what resulted.

J

My condolences Tom

Can I be like Paris hilton and be a whore?

J

J

J

J