mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Can I be like Paris hilton and be a whore?

J

J

J

J

J

J

J

J

J

J

J

J

Not a lot I guess

you think ppl are goin crazy over the muslims..... just wait for a similar rise of non-believers.... its gona be quite ugly here in america, if it isn't already haha

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08 i think, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

Nah dude...............better to believe in nothing than to be muslim..............At least thats how most of America is gonna see it. To most americans not touching pig is un-American.

J

ya, if not for 9/11 i doubt that would be a reality.

i gauge this kind of thing by who has a greater chance of becoming president lol. i doubt ill ever have chance to vote for an atheist running for president in my lifetime... maybe a muslim but definitely not an atheist.

im actually surprised that Obama's mom, being an atheist, didnt stir up more contravercy...

What about agnostic?

i think an agnostic maybe more plausible. however i really dont understand the idea of being an agnostic... if you cant know if there is a god and you cant know if there isnt a god, wouldnt it be easy to come to the conclusion that those who claim god exist dont have evidence for that? so the conclusion would be that no one knows if god exist, therefore people who claim it existences are wrong. aka the postion of an atheist, which is one who lacks a belief in god or gods (because there is no evidence otherwise)...

You're right about not having evidence that a God does exist. However you're forgetting that we also think it's impossible to disprove the existence of one. There are two sides to that coin. I just figure if there is one, I'll find out someday if I'm supposed to. Until then, I just lead my life by the golden rule- do unto others as you would like to yourself. or however that goes.

do unto others as you would like to yourself.

which is the whole reason religion exists at all in my life. the child needs to have some direction and damnit its going to be the right direction.

Of course the only other reason there is a religion is that people are skeered that they are mortal. Death brings up questions that have no answers, the easy solution is to make something up.

And porkchop, my lol was not at you just what you said.

you think ppl are goin crazy over the muslims..... just wait for a similar rise of non-believers.... its gona be quite ugly here in america, if it isn't already haha

edit: its already happening btw, non-believers are one of the few increasing demographics increasing in america. (as far as religous views are concerned) i cant think, off the top of my head, of the exact study with the the numbers... i believe its 16 percent, in 08 i think, of ppl dont identify with a religion and that up from 8 percent in 01 or 00....

Nah dude...............better to believe in nothing than to be muslim..............At least thats how most of America is gonna see it. To most americans not touching pig is un-American.

J

ya, if not for 9/11 i doubt that would be a reality.

i gauge this kind of thing by who has a greater chance of becoming president lol. i doubt ill ever have chance to vote for an atheist running for president in my lifetime... maybe a muslim but definitely not an atheist.

im actually surprised that Obama's mom, being an atheist, didnt stir up more contravercy...

What about agnostic?

i think an agnostic maybe more plausible. however i really dont understand the idea of being an agnostic... if you cant know if there is a god and you cant know if there isnt a god, wouldnt it be easy to come to the conclusion that those who claim god exist dont have evidence for that? so the conclusion would be that no one knows if god exist, therefore people who claim it existences are wrong. aka the postion of an atheist, which is one who lacks a belief in god or gods (because there is no evidence otherwise)...

You're right about not having evidence that a God does exist. However you're forgetting that we also think it's impossible to disprove the existence of one. There are two sides to that coin. I just figure if there is one, I'll find out someday if I'm supposed to. Until then, I just lead my life by the golden rule- do unto others as you would like to yourself. or however that goes.

i disagree, lets say there was murder and a suspect was found to have not committed it (god doesn't not exist), would i have to go further to prove innocents (disprove existence)? i think no, because innocent and not guilty are the same thing.

and x2 on the golden rule. its unfortunate so many dont understand the power of it's idea...

KU40 (sorry brain farted on ur name bro), I agree wholeheartedly and thank you for the correction..............I know one day my wife will figure it out.,,,,,,,,,,,,,For her at least.

And Sean, I couldn't agree more. Reguardless of how the wife feels, when we have children they will have a religious background of some sort.

J

Might need to make another user group for high posting members. We have the 1000+ group that are denoted in orange. Maybe we need a purple with 5k or something.:)

Matt2 is worthy no matter his post total.

gorsh. I wish I could do more. my home machine has no power supply untill last night. This winter I should be poasting much more outside the hop. no less than 2 build logs in the HT area I should beleive.

speaking of HT...

Sean plus integra equal win?

I'm icing my calves right now. Kinda hard to do sitting up in a chair

wow, if sex made you feel like that your peni is stronger than mine. It gets sore before my legs need ice that's for sure.

I wish I could attribute it to that.

Me too. I'd clap for you all the way from Lake Orion MI

Haven't been in Michigan for years, lived 60mi south of you in Belleville till I was 7.

I went out on a boat motherfucker. And yes I wore my flippy floppies.

where is m2?

I have returned.... not that my other poasts didnt signify that.

Just slow catching up. many pages of hop to read!

=)

I have no idea the current discussion in the HOP but who is amped for Boodock Saints Deuce?

Take a few moments and watch this. It starts a little slow, but wow.

I'll watch this tomorrow.

Bet she gives a hell of a sand job.

lol at the Metallica orchestral cover

Sean plus integra equal win?

I thought you left. :)

Going to HiFi Sound today to audition some speaks. After that I will know what I will build. I almost ordered an 876 yesterday and am still contemplating it, but also interested in saving some dough and going the Integra route.

Amusingly I never broke 130 in the Lotus, but was over 120 a few times. The amusing part was that it was only in corners.

If you haven't driven an Elise bodied car :doit:

how in the name of shit did u fit in there. My right foot hits both brake and gas. My head is above the windsheild. Im a big fatty so I dont squeeze in, but your taller than myself so WTF????

Adrian, 500E. One of my all time favorite cars. :) :)

I knew you would enjoy pics of that.

The owner supposedly has 3, one for drifting, one for drag and one grocery getter.

I would love three. My 2 door sled, an AWD wagon for family and house needs and SSA testing fun, and 4 door manual for daily scooting.