Duran

SPL S3 Vs. Nightshade

Well I former friend of mine is finally getting some gear, and he is being his normal self and competing with me. Hi got 2 15"s of these: http://www.splusa.net/SW_S3.htm

And he is saying that he is gonna walk all over my 12" Nightshades and 3000D. Is he that pig headed? Yes I think so; he is convinced that any 15" is gonna be louder than a 12". I think he knows I'm gonna be louder than him so he is mad about it...or maybe its cause I'm dating his ex :P

This kid also doesn't know anything about car audio, Ive tried to teach him but he is thick skulled.

Any Input?

Those look like chit IMO haha. hopefully nightshades will shut him up.

What kind of amp does he have?

I was never told for sure, but a friend said it was one he never heard of, is had like "4000 Watts Max" on it.

I hope so, but that will make him even more mad at me, he already whispers in my girlfriends ear.

Well I former friend of mine is finally getting some gear, and he is being his normal self and competing with me. Hi got 2 15"s of these: http://www.splusa.net/SW_S3.htm

And he is saying that he is gonna walk all over my 12" Nightshades and 3000D. Is he that pig headed? Yes I think so; he is convinced that any 15" is gonna be louder than a 12". I think he knows I'm gonna be louder than him so he is mad about it...or maybe its cause I'm dating his ex :P

This kid also doesn't know anything about car audio, Ive tried to teach him but he is thick skulled.

Any Input?

Put some money on it... Those SPL subs are some of the worst in existence. They have a couple of amps that are alright but their products sucks. I have been an SPL dealer since they started and refuse to sell anymore of their products. SPL is the same as Power Acoustic.

I hope so, but that will make him even more mad at me, he already whispers in my girlfriends ear.

That is something you should be taking up with her. Anyways that's beside the point though iv had all my friends do it too mines better mine does this and that. When i turn it up the jaws drop and that's the end of it. Let them talk the talk just show them the walk. =]

lol "2200 watts power handling...800 rms"

I got money on THE NIGHTSHADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would laugh if your 12 is louder but 2 15's has a lot more cone area in the right box in the right vehicle i could see them being louder. reliability is another thing though. even if he is louder by the way he sounds he will clip the hell out of the amp and smoke the coils in a week.

i would laugh if your 12 is louder but 2 15's has a lot more cone area in the right box in the right vehicle i could see them being louder. reliability is another thing though. even if he is louder by the way he sounds he will clip the hell out of the amp and smoke the coils in a week.

i thought he said 2 12 nightshades. but ye i wouldnt even pay attention to him lol you know hes gonna lose too, as well as all of us do

you already know where i stand.

you already know where i stand.

Yeah, we can hear where you are! haha

i would definitely have to go with the nightshades+sundown being a lotttt better than those garbage SPL subs and no name amp.

Any Input?

Put some money on it... Those SPL subs are some of the worst in existence. They have a couple of amps that are alright but their products sucks. I have been an SPL dealer since they started and refuse to sell anymore of their products. SPL is the same as Power Acoustic.

x2 i like the splz1x amps and we have a power acoustik sl2 2000 amp on a type r doing 141 db so i dont think their amps are bad at all but thats my opinion.but when it comes down to their subs now those are bad lol

You have 3000w going to one 12'' Nightshade? I finally got my 12'' Nightshade in my ranger but now the box takes up entirely too much room and I think I'm going to have to sell it :(

You have 3000w going to one 12'' Nightshade? I finally got my 12'' Nightshade in my ranger but now the box takes up entirely too much room and I think I'm going to have to sell it :(
And he is saying that he is gonna walk all over my 12" Nightshades and 3000D.

the only nightshade that will take 3000 watts is a custom peice.

And he is saying that he is gonna walk all over my 12" Nightshades and 3000D.

ahhh plural

the only nightshade that will take 3000 watts is a custom peice.

I'm working on another one John :)

Update: He has these http://www.splusa.net/SW_SPLW.htm but he is selling them, we wants to be the loudest in school so he says he's getting 18" BTL's. :suicide-santa:

Update: He has these http://www.splusa.net/SW_SPLW.htm but he is selling them, we wants to be the loudest in school so he says he's getting 18" BTL's. :suicide-santa:

ahh. well we will hope he wont fall through ;)

Well I officially think he is retarded. He does not remember what amp he is getting, he says "it's kick ass, it's a $1200 amp so it will beat you" So I texted him back and said, "That's some hefty power. You better blow my eardrums if my nightshades don't beat you too it!" After I said that he said something along the lines of, BTL's are like twice the power so they will walk all over yours. I wanted to bitch slap him for being such a fucktard. Pleace pardon my language :)