sundownz

Lots of 18s

4th order eh, gotta love it. at 50 hz its gonna feel like an airbag hitting your dome, at 40 hza choke slam from the big show, at 30 hz a roller coaster ride from hell, and 20 hz time to change your tidy whities. :suicide-santa:

Finished sanding the inside down and applied a layer of RAGE. Hopefully get this sanded down in next day or two and get it sprayed so we can drop the subs in....

img0368l.jpg

What is RAGE?

Hey guys have a question. Does anyone know of a nice digital volt gauge to go inside that reads up to 24v? Maybe I'm blind while searching, but i seem to only find the ones that read up to 15v.

through some searching I have found up to 18v but it really need to be to atleast 24 so we can see any overage in charging.

Got the inside finished up with painting. It is now called the black hole of death...lol. Started putting all the wire together for the subs to be installed. Should be done around the weekend.

img0374d.jpg

Hey guys have a question. Does anyone know of a nice digital volt gauge to go inside that reads up to 24v? Maybe I'm blind while searching, but i seem to only find the ones that read up to 15v.

through some searching I have found up to 18v but it really need to be to atleast 24 so we can see any overage in charging.

Check here :

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Asia-Engineer

They are super cheap and shipping is free :)

got some more work done and some more toys arrived.

Some Powermaster 16v XS Power batteries arrived

img0383zvi.jpg

Got the inside speaker wires ready

img0381n.jpg

Got the hardest part of this install in. The top subs

img0385.jpg

I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to have kids after putting these in! I'm already not looking forward to the day we have to take em out! Jimmy told me as I'm pressing in the last one "Glad this is last one, I'm getting tired of carrying these from the front office. >.> haha

holy chit that is so much work i do not know if i would even be dedicated enough for the speaker wire time you allotted. good work.

Looking Good, I can't wait to see it back in the lanes again.

Looking Good, I can't wait to see it back in the lanes again.

thanks. hopefully soon enough will have this beating down the block.

holy chit that is so much work i do not know if i would even be dedicated enough for the speaker wire time you allotted. good work.

thanks alot. it is alot of work but so worth it in the end. plus i just enjoy doing this kind of work.

some more update pics

got the mirror installed

dscn2430.jpg

also got the pos and neg in the back hooked up to main distribution bars in back

dscn2433.jpg

dscn2434.jpg

I think we will have the rest of speakers installed tomorrow and the battery bank with power to it.

this looks so sick, any specs on the box? what size? or not sure if you would want to share how you did the 4th order in it? Looks sick though, would love to get a demo!

this looks so sick, any specs on the box? what size? or not sure if you would want to share how you did the 4th order in it? Looks sick though, would love to get a demo!

yes we can give some specs ...it will @ most of the shows on the east coast

that is going to be one nasty Excursion

its a Explorer....

OK I know its been a long time but please understand I'm a pool guy so summer time is busy as hell for me. So here we go with some update pictures.

I would also like to thank Brandon from Sundown Audio for coming down this past weekend to lend a hand on getting some work done.

Dropping in or should I say pressing in some subs

dscn2416q.jpg

dscn2417i.jpg

Dont ask how the hell I got in there like that

dscn2418x.jpg

Brandon working on "old school" amp racks

dscn2444l.jpg

amps

dscn2453f.jpg

amps

dscn2462y.jpg

more amps

dscn2454t.jpg

Some under the hood work

dscn2439t.jpg

dscn2443.jpg

dscn2457y.jpg

dscn2466s.jpg

dscn2467s.jpg

Some Powermaster batteries

dscn2460o.jpg

dscn2440ynj.jpg

Getting very very close

best for last enjoy

Tunnel of Death!

dscn2452z.jpg

Ok here are some vids of the first time firing up the system

Just some test vids..... no numbers yet, those will come later

Full Tilt or close to it vids PLEASE or better yet let me stick my head in the port...