sundownz

Lots of 18s

i have a question. how do you wire up one of those external regulators on that fender? i know its remotely adjustable.

saw this on Monday. even more impressive in person than the pics. Great work! i would love to get a chance to hear it.

if you find you're missing between 1-12 woofers

dont be surprised :D

it wasnt me ;)

looking really great guys!

Really have to send out a big thanks for everyone coming down and helping get everything playing. We have had some hardcore problems as every big system does and without these guys it could not have been done! Thanks a lot guys, thanks for being a part of this "little build"

more to come in a sec

fing05.gif loud enuff for ya!?!?

not sure ....havent turned it up yet ....

I saw the 158.8. What are your expecting this "Beast" to do on the TL?

Still very impressive! Great job!

103_3553.jpg

103_3554.jpg

The crazy thing is we didn't do any real testing to figure out peak frequency. Just a quick low volume sweep then play the first tone on the Ipod. And that was only about 2/3 volume. Subs were barely moving.

This thing is unbelievably loud... and at a LOW frequency. Can't wait to see the full potential because it is nowhere near that yet :)

I would expect this thing to keep gaining down the the 30hz range based on how everything was reacting (providing something doesn't break in the process!)

The vehicle thought it was in a collision every time it was burped fing05.gif

love the peaks of the build guys, I definitely want to see this cannon does in a bassrace lane.

I will get the videos I have posted up for you guys tonight

Excellent build!

how does oen go about designing a design like that where all subs face each other?

Is it just a matter of having to wire different subs out of phase constantly until you get the right pattern going?

Also, is his wall Sealed.... because i don't see any ports anywhere...

Nothing gets wired out of phase. All the subs are wired and played normally. The box is basically a 4th order bandpass with sealed rear chambers firing into a ported front chamber.

I got all of the text's last night. This thing is going to be brutal!! Team Nemesis FTW!

You guys should have been down here man we missed ya

I got all of the text's last night. This thing is going to be brutal!! Team Nemesis FTW!

You guys should have been down here man we missed ya

I know, I know. Believe it or not, Scott has been super busy on installs and we have been getting the Jimmy ready for the NSPL finals.