sundownz

Lots of 18s

Did some more testing today... still no solid numbers to post on it yet as the doors need some major work before we will be able to post those added about 8 vids on youtube if ya wanna watch some

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

spectacular fing05.giffing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

when you do a bit of hair trick with a girl?

We did some more testing today and the truck seemed to act funny.... before we time to figure it out, we got shut down by the cops cause we had so many complaints about the noise! We decided that we should probably go ahead and pull dash out so we could add some more bracing to the firewall area. After we had dash out and started looking on how we were going to do the bracing I noticed something not right here:

img0578z.th.jpg

We broke the explorer...lol the crack runs all the way across... so needless to say we have some work to do to get that fixed... Derrick has some better pics he will put up when he gets home

spectacular fing05.giffing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

when you do a bit of hair trick with a girl?

We almost got you a couple hairtricks today but the cops shut us down. Now you'll have to wait til after we get this firewall fixed.

Doing damage, thats what Im talking about :woot: .

:woot: > runs through the house all like, " hey i was on SSA and there is this Explorer with 12 18"s and he broke the firewall with them!!!!! :woot:

> they were like, "shhhhhhhh" , "the baby is sleeping" :shrug:

But i was pretty dam impressed, lol.

cant wait till this is dialed in all the way, all the kinks worked out.....big, big numbers. fing05.gif

chop

yall are demolishing that explorer. GREAT WORK!!

Get out the Duct Tape!!! That is insane! I have seen alot of things happen to a vehicle from car audio....... (in my redneck voice) I ain't seen nutting lik dis b4!!!!

Get out the Duct Tape!!! That is insane! I have seen alot of things happen to a vehicle from car audio....... (in my redneck voice) I ain't seen nutting lik dis b4!!!!

lmao @ the redneck voice..........

(same redneck style) > "mee neither" > spits dip onto floor..............lol

lmao @ the redneck voice..........

(same redneck style) > "mee neither" > spits dip onto floor..............lol

Oh hellll no don't spit on THE floorer. :D

Srsly, me & Rob laughed about this for a long time. Never has vehicle destruction been so damn funny. I still giggle randomly just thinking about it.

Srsly, me & Rob laughed about this for a long time. Never has vehicle destruction been so damn funny. I still giggle randomly just thinking about it.

no lie rob called me when they found out and all i hear in the background was derrick (giggling like a little school girl ) and going holy sh*t look at this LOL. i love it thats the stuff that makes this all fun :)

It's not that loud.

:bull:

LOUDEST truck I've ever had the chance to sit it.

They gave me a demo last week and I thought my heart was going to stop once he turned it up.

weapons of mass destruction puts dents and cracks metal.

hahaha I'm still laughing at this one... probably will be for a long time... good shlt right there.

on a side note... lots of work to do to make it right

CRAZY setup.

Never seen anything like that.

:woot:

Sorry I was slack throwing updates over here this was just pointed out to me

Got firewall fixed up with some more steel

p1010538dj.jpg

Covered with some wood

p1010547u.jpg

all the factory wiring sorted out, ty brandon

p1010552jm.jpg

Glassed up

p1010621v.jpg

Raged out!

p1010742i.jpg

Still have lots to do. I'm not body guy at all so slicking it out will take time and even then im sure it will not be perfect. Sorry for being slack with updates.

Looking sick. What exactly are your plans for mids/highs?