sundownz

Lots of 18s

Nervous to say the least... normal hour and half drive took two... probably got cursed out 900 times... but who cares we made it safe!

Jake I'll take 4 of your 18's now please :) You know my address ;)

are those 15" nightshades to the right of the 18"s? or what are they? price on 4 shipped? :D

There is one Z15 prototype, one secret prototype, and a few 15" Nightshades that belong to customers pending shipment.

Dude I went to store last nite turned it up and it sounds fine..... idk whats going on with my system.... I'm wondering if the alt could be making it do these things... also the show has been moved to lexington which is about 20 mins from the shop.... hit me up when you guys are otw will meet at the shop

Dude I went to store last nite turned it up and it sounds fine..... idk whats going on with my system.... I'm wondering if the alt could be making it do these things... also the show has been moved to lexington which is about 20 mins from the shop.... hit me up when you guys are otw will meet at the shop

Your truck is haunted :)

are those 15" nightshades to the right of the 18"s? or what are they? price on 4 shipped? :D

There is one Z15 prototype, one secret prototype, and a few 15" Nightshades that belong to customers pending shipment.

Do tell Jake :)

Got a lot of work done to the box figured i would post some pictures.

How small of a hole can Gary fit into..... We had a good laugh at this one

picture070yp4.jpg

finished with all the inside wields tyvm Gary/banginAltima

picture071wr3.jpg

back plate installed and fiberglass in tonite was about all we could stand to do with the fumes.

picture072cq7.jpg

thats all for now more pics in a few days hopefully with everything inside box just about finished up

I WISH i had access to that room with all the Sundown in it. :wub:

Is it going to be ported? If so, where will the port be?

id assume it will be built on the box....... :bull:

.................................................<gmonk>

:wacky:

Ok thought I would bring this post back from the dead with a little update. We took a little break when we knew we would not finish in time for SBN. So here we go again. We filled all the holes in the roof where we pulled the roof rack off kinda just screwing around while we were making a game plan to finish this little install....

img0362f.jpg

is the headliner just filled, or did you lay mat first, and use anything else like pegboard, mdf, etc?

little more extreme than that :fing34:

haha that was a dumb question now that i look at it? shouldve been more along the lines of "what kinda steel plate(s) you got welded in under there?"

haha that was a dumb question now that i look at it? shouldve been more along the lines of "what kinda steel plate(s) you got welded in under there?"

haha yeah it has a little support under that was just filling in the small gaps.... also the roof did have sound dampener on it before that we just left on.

started to get the inside of the box sanded down. This is the part that takes time..... got to love some sanding yeah!!!

img0367q.jpg

nice ...now its time to get finished ....so we can see subs in there

Edited by TeamNemesis-DJ