Sign in to follow this  
pancho26

going with the saz 3500 beast need help

i am working with 2 saz3500 any suggestions on subwoofer set ups rippn back seat out of truck got plenty of room

im working with 2 saz3500 i have quad cab ripping backseat out so have plenty of room any subwoofer setups for big spl!!!!!!!!

im working with 2 saz3500 i have quad cab ripping backseat out so have plenty of room any subwoofer setups for big spl!!!!!!!!

:NeedPics:

of what truck?

i am working with 2 saz3500 any suggestions on subwoofer set ups rippn back seat out of truck got plenty of room

You should better tell what you want : 15, 18, ?Your musical tastes, :ow many subs?etc...

There are lot of choices!

What kind of enclosure: sealed, ported,...?

Good luck

Merged and moved your two similar threads. You will still find recommendations on the Xcons in this forum section.

Well, I have been wanting to see 4 18"s in a Quad Cab or Mega Cab.

Or you could do like my friend did in his F-150 quad Cab..... 4 DD 9515"s on 10,000 rms. Just saying though

Well, I have been wanting to see 4 18"s in a Quad Cab or Mega Cab.

Or you could do like my friend did in his F-150 quad Cab..... 4 DD 9515"s on 10,000 rms. Just saying though

dam 10000 watts im only at 7500 its quad cab dodge i was thinkn 6 15 icons do u thing it would be serious knock

2 saz 3500 with 6 icon 15 or 12 icons would u suggest walled off or blowthru its quad cab please advice what kind of bass am i looking at basically im trying to kill my boys system of 4 15 inch mtx 9500 please get at me

Edited by phoenix27

Seriously, STOP MAKING THREADS OF THE SAME THING.

If you create one more on this same topic your posting rights will be suspended.

of what truck?

you said you had plenty of room for a big spl set up so maybe take a pic of the space so we can see what you are talking about. and maybe we can help you out some with whatever you are needing help with you know

also i think you edit your first post b/c i just noticed you asked a question about 3 18's sorry!

Edited by CrazyKenKid