Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Going tp MECA Finals

Leaving today after UPS picks up... will not be doing much e-mail while I'm gone, just a heads up

Leaving today after UPS picks up... will not be doing much e-mail while I'm gone, just a heads up

Good Luck at Meca Finals Jacob.

sundown had tons of peeps at the show. hell even i got kicked out of the place for demoing my truck. was fuckin up the gay ass SQ guys like 150 yards away in a building. :-) ask jacob my truck is quiet haha.

Im glad i got to meet you guys. wish i could represented better but back to the drawing board. nothing a little time and money cant fix. any way its my personal best as2 140.3db

Im glad i got to meet you guys. wish i could represented better but back to the drawing board. nothing a little time and money cant fix. any way its my personal best as2 140.3db

Good job Jeremy ....that number will climb here soon

Good job Jeremy ....that number will climb here soon

thanks look out SBN 2010 s2. im going to daytona

Congrats. to all of Team Sundown! I think it was 5 World titles, maybe more. Hank your truck is to quiet.

Congrats. to all of Team Sundown! I think it was 5 World titles, maybe more. Hank your truck is to quiet.

nice to meet you gary.congrats on your titles. im going to do better next time for sure.

thx man thats what i was going for with my build fing05.giffing05.gif

nice to meet you gary.congrats on your titles. im going to do better next time for sure.

Thanks. It was nice to put names with faces.

I think you need to double up on your mids&highs.:D

Dang wish I could've gone.. Made it to MidwestSPL finals and attended USAC/dBDrag Finals last weekend lol, only so much a guy can do I suppose lol.

Edited by BASSBOXMAN

that;s the loudest frickin' mid setup that I've ever heard!... thanks for the friday night wakeup call at 1 a.m. :)

Nice seeing/meeting everyone

good job team sundown

O.K. so you are back in good with Sundown now.

Sign in to follow this