regularjoe

Sundown 50.4 installed

I finally got the amp installed and I have to say I am VERY happy with it. It is clean and crisp. I am rinning 4 infinity kappa 6.5 2 way speakers. I got the shipping conformaton on my saz100d so it will go in next week. I just wanted to drop a line and to say this thing rocks. Anyone wanting to step up their system but dont want to go real big this thing is perfect. It was way louder than I expected. Good job Jacob.

IMG_4978-1.jpg

Edited by regularjoe

looks l nice! and congrats on your purchase!

Cant wait till you get the SAZ-1000 to give us more pictures, yeah these Sundown Amps are beast.

I can't wait either. I will deff get more pics.

After driving around a while today and getting to play with the alpine 9886 I like it all more and more.

I got to play it today for a guy in the car club im in and he was very imressed. Lounds like he will be making a purchase also.

Edited by regularjoe

nice!

I love my 50.4 too !!! I had a Boston gt42 before (with rear speakers) , I liked it too. But I know I have a lot more power now : the 50.4 is in a 2 channel mode.

The speakers seems to be alive now, more clarity, more tweeters, more mid.

I did not imagine the change would be so important!!!

It's a real improvment on my sound system.fing05.gif

People say that all amps seems to sound the same, but I can clearly hear the difference. Maybe it's just the power, because I set the amp by ears, not with a DMM.

I have turned down the gain 3 times since I installed this amp. And I still have to lower the speakers level on the head unit.

Gotta find some time to adjust everything!

Enjoy yours. The saz 1000D is another little monster you will love, for sure !!!

I got the saz1000d instaled. It is pushing 2 dc lvl3 12in subs. I am really happy with both amps and subs. I am really looking foward to going ported.

Heres a few pictures.

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

I am very happy happy I went with the sundown amps. Keep up the good work Jacob.

Edited by regularjoe

Sweet Install.

I Like Your Setup

Nice And Clean !

I got the saz1000d instaled. It is pushing 2 dc lvl3 12in subs. I am really happy with both amps and subs. I am really looking foward to going ported.

Heres a few pictures.

IMG_5002.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

I am very happy happy I went with the sundown amps. Keep up the good work Jacob.

I don't understand why I can't see these pictures.

peepwall.gif

Nice choice in amplifiers!

I like the clean install of your amplifiers!

Thanks. It has been a while since I was in the game. I did alot of reading these forums and decided on the sundown line. I was only going to buy the saz1000d but then the closeout sale was such a good buy.

I have a lot of time hiding all the wires but I am also happy with how clean it is. This in the rear of a 04 chevy trailblazer that I plan to keep so I wanted it to be clean. I installed everything new including the headunit and new wire to all the door speakers. The door molex was a little time consuming but it was well worth it. I did not want to splice any of the factory wiring.

Thanks again for the good remarks.

Edit: I get tons of bass with rap but way less with rock could it be the box? Mabey ported wil help...

Edited by regularjoe

fing05.gif You did a nice job, nothing like a nice simple install with neatness a priority.