NDMstang65

New shirts..Hats..

Web guy got a few new shirts and the hats up...he's working on the beanies and a few other things as well. Got a long sleeve shirt too :)

FlexFiHat_410x355_410x355.jpg

FiCogShirt_410x355_410x355.jpg

FiLongSleeve_410x355_410x355.jpg

I know what I'll be ordering very soon!!

i am really liking the gears shirt :drink40:

wish they came in colors :poop: i think i like the sideways logo one better anyways. nice and simple. ill be getting a couple soon.

Edited by watts09

I just ordered one of the long sleeves.. and I was gonna get a hat but when you go to check out, the only size hat there is is small/med.. but on the first screen there's a large option. So I didn't get to get one :(

Any thing on hats like 59FIFTY hats?

would love one.

Edited by Julian

would love one.

You stole the words out of my mouth I was actually going to suggest that... a flat-billed fitted cap WOULD be awesome!

Julian - If anything else, I'm not sure if you have a Lids store near you but they might be able to stitch the Fi logo on a plain black fitted cap.... the problem is that most places that do monogramming like that only work with preset fonts, but if you look around there are surely places that deal with more detailed customization (like alteration shops that do work for soccer/baseball teams)

Edited by CadillacMatt

You stole the words out of my mouth I was actually going to suggest that... a flat-billed fitted cap WOULD be awesome!

Julian - If anything else, I'm not sure if you have a Lids store near you but they might be able to stitch the Fi logo on a plain black fitted cap.... the problem is that most places that do monogramming like that only work with preset fonts, but if you look around there are surely places that deal with more detailed customization (like alteration shops that do work for soccer/baseball teams)

Be sure you get permission form Scott before you do that.

We're working on flatbills actually..trying to find a local vendor.

now all I need is the gears shirt and I will own every piece of clothing that FI sells......does that mean that I have a problem ???

Edited by 144dbFiBl15

would love one.

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!! 59Fitted FORTHEWORD!!!

As Nick mentioned the 909er flat bills are in the works (sorry SoCal folks with my dig;) )

We do have limited 4X sizes in shirts. We do not post them as our coding doesnt allow exclusionary specifics on items... but normally in hoodies (grey and black) the Vegas, City, and the black shirt lines we have them.

Lots more stuff done or in the works. As coding and time permit (beanies done, Fi logo belts done...trucker hats in 8 colors with any choice of another 10 colors of logos).

Thanks,

Scott

you guys should go to downtown L.A for some fitted hats and you guys get them stitched somewhere else. Loving the gears shirt. My sidelogo one got all messed up in liquid nails might be ordering one soon. So how about the new X drivers and details yet

It'd be preeeeeetty nice if you added some inches to the length of the hoodies ;)