stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Your welcome, I wish I could buy the sub but that much cash is way out of my reach.....

Where is all the IAK memebers at???? Chop haven't heard from you in over two weeks or more????? Bigrank whats up?? Steve how's that sub sale going ???? Chicagofan how's work and all those overtimes hours going?? Soapbox haven't heard from you in some time????Where the heck are all of you at?????? :puzzled::puzzled::puzzled::peepwall:

I'm still here bro, just haven't been doing to much online. The overtime is hit and miss but I've been feeling pretty bad lately. Went to to ER this morning with chest pains and shortness of breath/problems breathing. Sat in a room till around 9 this morning from 3:30 this morning all to have them say that they weren't sure and to set up a stress test this coming week. I'm glad that it turned out good considering what could've happened and how it might have turned out. A little scary to have all those wires and needles hanging on you and not know what is happening or going to happen. I'm out and good now for now :drink40:

Im here. Just doing a lot of things around the house and prepping for springtime. ;)

Had a hiccup the other day. The tranny on the geo started slipping pretty bad. Had to retire her until I get it fixed. I guess it will be easier to start the sauna treatment...

Driving the gas hog of a truck again after I changed the rotors and pads. Another problem in the steering that needs immediate attention as well. Im fixing her until shes mechanically sound and then its being sold. Ive put waaay too much money in that bitch. Im getting another car later this year or early next so Ill wait till then to sell it. It is fun but it has to go.

I see the truck is what year and how much are you going to look to sale for???

Its a 91 Silverado 2500 ext cab 4x4 with 5.7L.

Have receipts for over $8k...yes Im an idiot, I know.

Probably looking for about $2k-2.5k.

Cool , why so much money into the truck did you love the truck that much??? :popcorn:

Ya. I used to like it A LOT. Got smart though.

Ive been thinking about two 21" Wardens for the Geo. Something different...right? ;)

Yea you could check out and maybe buy some PAP subs... They just tooled some cones for 21's ..... :peepwall:

Some 21's would freaking retarded!

Maybe we can talk some business on the truck to later of course in the year... :woot:

Ive been looking at them already. ;)

Looking for exactly that Chuck!

We sure can Hawk. Just give me a holla.

Sweet Bigrank , More like when your ready to Holla let me know.....lol.... :drink40:

By the way bigrank I'm getting the spl meter just like you are...... It's about time as I have always wanted to have something like this for myself.... :drink40:

If you plan to compete, its a great idea. Whenever a new build comes up or even a little tweaking on a current one, it will come in handy at a great price.

Its always nice to treat yourself dude! :drink40:

I definitely holla!

Yep , That's why I'm buying it a good treat and maybe some money to... No one around here in central has one so I'll let some people do some runs and change a fee......lol.... People do want to know what there doing... :woot::woot::fing34:

Well, I got some good news over the last 2 days :drink40: I spoke with my union steward about getting my pay for the holiday that is owed to me and it looks like I'll have it by the end of this month. This means that I should be able to repurchase the Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD, reinstall everything (new rca's and including false floor/amp rack), clean up everything and be ready for Slamology. :fing34::woot:

Sweet, you will be ready for the show. Still sucks talking about the "repurchase" of the HU.

I hope you have upgraded security measures to protect your investment though. Sucks is not the word you will be using if that happens again. ;)

I plan on putting a damn mini airhorn along with a siren hidden inside the vehicle as well. If someone breaks in they"ll be deaf by the time they try to take something. The sound would be extremely painful physically and I'm not sure if anyone would be able to even look for the wiring while each was going off. I'm trying to check into a few other things but the budget is tight . Repurchasing pisses me off but shit could've been even worse. He could've taken my whole damn vehicle which would include all the stereo equipment and my aftermarket 22" wheels.

True, taking the whole damn thing would really SUCK.

I like that air horn idea. Probably scare the shit out of em first! Lol.

Good to hear the positive news chuck. Makes me think positive things for myself.

Shizzon's ideas are probably killer but I don't have over a grand to put into security right now. I am hustling to try and get the radio again and work on cleaning everything up enough for Slamology, which is the weekend of June 20th/fathers day weekend. Mike (DD9915) is gonna help hook me up with new RCA's, a wiring harness, and reinstalling everything along with the false floor/amp rack. My budget is tight and time is working against me but hopfully I'll be out representing IAK and myself well. Pray for me bro, I need it!

On a side note: my problems are pretty trivial compared to yours Steve. You're still in my thoughts and prayers bro.

I'll be doing the epoxy spider landing upgrade shown in Jacob's tutorial on the SA8's over the next week since my enclosure is on the larger size. I figure better safe than sorry considering it's 5cu net (1.25per) off of about 1600RMS and my luck hasn't been the greatest :peepwall: . I'm eager to start working on reinstalling and cleaning up everything :drink40:

I got an outstanding call today. Looks promising for future work. Possibly big big money this summer. Keepin my fingers crossed. Thanks chuck!!