stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

stay well boss chop! :drink40:

Wussappenin to all my IAK brothers!!! I got my mom coming in today from Arizona (Sahuarita) so my interaction this next week or 2 may be minimal with exception of the late evenings. I'm gonna try and make it up to the strip this weekend and hopfully hang with chop, rattlebox and the family :drink40:

Are you taking :gayhaaay1: mom to the strip too?

LMAO!! I don't think she would appreciate the whole scene. I may end up waiting till next weekend now :peepwall: got stuff with the kids going on too :trippy:

Wheres everybody at?

My lady wants to get me a new HO alty for the geo for my Bday...damn I love this woman!

Should I shoot it?! Nooooooo!!!

Should I pass it?! Noooooooo!!!

Should she buy it?! Yaaaaaaaa!!!

:ban2:

Wheres everybody at?

My lady wants to get me a new HO alty for the geo for my Bday...damn I love this woman!

Should I shoot it?! Nooooooo!!!

Should I pass it?! Noooooooo!!!

Should she buy it?! Yaaaaaaaa!!!

:ban2:

Lol , Hey if you can find a alty and she is willing to drop the cash more power to her.... :popcorn::drink40:

WOW! That may be the woman of your dreams right there bro :drink40: I say DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Saweet. My wife won't buy me ish.

My girlfriend was all good with my build till she finally seen the enclosure in it and said "so where are we supposed to put anything if we need too use the back?" HAHAHAHA!

I think she is the woman of my dreams!!! Never had a woman ever give a shit, let alone be somewhat interested.

Use the back?! Shoooot. I start talkin about building system, she knows somethins comin out! If not all of it! :woot:

Congrats bigrank

It's a rare girl to come along like this.... :drink40::popcorn:

If moma is happy everybody is HAPPY. My front stage amp is on the way. And I'm seriously considering getting a 125.2 as a back up to run to one when I need too.

Whoop Whoop I got my SAX 100.4. Dang this thing is Huge I wasn't expecting something this big I assumed it would be about half of the size.

If you were in Indy I would be happy to give ya a demo bro trink40.gif I'll be keeping an eye on your build too popcorn.gif

If I was any where near Indy I would be Tattooin' you guys. You never know though?smile.gif

I might be headed to colorado this summer to see my cousin. I will have to look you up. I havent gotten any ink yet but want to. Might be around 4th of july. Blues Traveler at Red Rocks! WOOO!

I went the 4 of july Blues Traveler show in 1996 I believe, crazy they are still doing it. I am 3 hrs west of denver, But Its a beautiful drive if you want some ink.smile.gif

Whoop Whoop I got my SAX 100.4. Dang this thing is Huge I wasn't expecting something this big I assumed it would be about half of the size.

Wheres the pictures?

I'm gonna be in Grand Junction, Colorado next week for a couple days j :drink40: If I had some damn money I would look ya up and get some ink done for sure!

Yes it is. Just a tad smaller than the 1500D, I believe. Nice score. :drink40:

Ok, so the news update on myself: I got my new HU stolen this past sat. and when I called to report it, the officer took the report and then arrested me on a failure to appear :ohnoes9: I spent the weekend in Marion county and Johnson county (Indiana) till late last night when I bonded out for a whopping $100 cash. This was not a $1000 and you pay 10% but just a $100. To top it off, when I called the insurance......I have a $500 deductable so it doesn't even make sense to file on it when I can repurchase the HU for less than that :puzzled: I'm home now and after having the steal on my wrists for the first time in my 38yrs of life, I will do everything I can to never have it happen again :No:

talk to me about security, i'll give u the info u need to know.

I'll warn u now, security isnt cheap. I spent about $1,400 on my car.

Damne chuck.... That's all I have to say.

I was in the damn parking lot at the flea market where mike has his shop 2 rows over from my truck and my alarm went off. The guy did a quick snatch and grab with another guy driving. I didn't see a plate but gave the car make and color to the cops......but yeah, then the bad got worse :peepwall:

Messed up bro. I hate cops man. (Sorry for any cops on here, but I have had many bad expeiences with them)

cant do snatch and grabs with bulletproof laminate sheeting :)