stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Store number 0563. Spring tx. 77373

ok I can run that store and others in houston be back Bro... :drink40:

Ok , that store is hiring for cashier , csa2 commerical sales , and a facility service associate posted today and yesterday... So get in there and sale your self like the champ you can be....There are a couple of seasonal jobs to but don't mean you can't move up fast....

Lowe's is all about people that can show leadership and they love people that can show them you are willing to learn..... :popcorn:

fsa job is a set hours and days.... Well at least it is at my store.... m-f 5 to 2

I can check other houston stores if need be.... :popcorn::drink40:

It may not make a differants but you can put my name down as a referance... If you want just pm me and I will give you my name....

so do i need to go into the store or apply online? i applied at home depot a couple years ago and the made me do it online. you have been a huge help hawk. much appreciated!!

You can go into the store or do it at lowes.com

thanks dude! heading there in the morning, :gayhaaay1:

I know what it's like to have a baby on the way and no job..... I will do what I can for you.... :drink40:

Steve did you get into Lowe's today??? Tell you Bro that it's a great company to work for... :popcorn:

This would make chop proud to have you guys in IAK. It's this kind of family and willingness to help each other that the club is really all about. The idea of not just making everything all about car audio and being there for each other concerning all aspects of life is at the root of IAK. I'll definitely be praying for you and your family bro. I just wish that I personally could do something to help you out. Keep the faith and do the work, something good will come of it.

Steve did you get into Lowe's today??? Tell you Bro that it's a great company to work for... :popcorn:

I applied online at lowes and depot. i might have some side work (cash) to get me thru for a while. aside from looking for a 9-5 job im trying to launch my company also.

I am very proud to be a member of IAK and have a network of people that are willing to go above and beyond me someone they have never met face-to-face. Cheers to IAK :drink40:

This would make chop proud to have you guys in IAK. It's this kind of family and willingness to help each other that the club is really all about. The idea of not just making everything all about car audio and being there for each other concerning all aspects of life is at the root of IAK. I'll definitely be praying for you and your family bro. I just wish that I personally could do something to help you out. Keep the faith and do the work, something good will come of it.

You got that right, Chuck. He definitely would.

California state jobs are listed here

www.dpa.ca.gov

Edited by Soapbox

Back in Indy as of late friday night. I got off the plane at 10:30pm and went straight to work, got there at 11:30pm. Hoping to start getting some overtime so that the purchase of the HU can come more sooner than later. Got a deck on loan from chop and may get that installed by my days off (tues/wed) this next week. I got just enough time with the 8's to fiend for them really bad right now :( I'm gonna take the time without everything in to clean up some of the installation and add a few trick :captain: stay tuned :peepwall:

Hope your job search is heading in a good direction steve :drink40: got ya in my prayers my brother.

What's up all, Hey Steve have you gotten a call from Lowe's?? If not give the store a call and talk to the HR .....

Hawk are you getting a TL?

I wish I could but cash is tight right now.... I wanted one on that group buy... :suicide-santa:

job search is going good. got a few lines on some installation work for my company. nothing positive yet. also im still looking through wanted ads for a 9-5 untill i get some steady work for the business. i want to thank you guys for the prayers and work leads. IAK FTW.

On a side note i built a 18 nightshade for fun to put in my truck untill i get the recone kits for the sa8s from jacob.

The box it 6 cubes net @32 Hz and 111 sq in of port. the sub faces the driver door and port is right behind the drivers headrest. Holy shit iv never felt anything like that. :trippy: It wont stay in there i built it to sell it, but i needed to test it out.

That's great Steve good luck with the leads on your locker jobs... Also how much are you going to look to get for the nightshade 18???" :popcorn:

So heres a few pics of this weekends sundown nightshade 18 build

D2

plastic pole plug for cooling

8 layer flat coil

3 stiff spiders and heavy leads

new 6 spoke 18 inch basket.

001-3.jpg006.jpg://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/stevemead08/003-1.jpg009-1.jpg010-1.jpg011-1.jpg012-1.jpg015-1.jpgttp://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab31/stevemead08/016-1.jpg023.jpg

Now a few pics of the box

6 cubes net@32 hx 111 sq in port

Half assed paint job

018-1.jpg019-1.jpg020.jpg024.jpg025.jpg026.jpg028.jpg

It looks great Steve and the box looks nice too... :drink40:

It looks great Steve and the box looks nice too... :drink40:

thank you sir :gayhaaay1: