stevemead08

IAK needs an "IHOP"

Wahoo the amps are in "Praise the Lord"!!!

Well, I got some good news today from the doctors office. The test results for the bloodwork....all normal, the stress test and heart imaging......all normal :woot: Now I get to wait for the bills on everything and whatever the insurance doesn't pay :(

I made my first comp today :puzzled: felt quite overwhelmed not knowing what was going on during my run but things settled down and I ended up placing 2nd in Amateur Street 3, and 2nd in SPL drive by 3. I meet a local competitor whom has a therm lab and a big heart. Here we go with testing. SPL classes were shallow compared to the 20 plus cars in the sq classes. I found my peak which is 54 and tried several box placements. All in all I had fun. 1st up is to build a box for the 15.

I'm sure the 15 at 54 hz. is going to get killer loud... When you get the box done and have time I want to hear it... That sub will take 2000 rms and peak at???? What are you going to throw at the sub for burps????

I just wanted to give mama and papa chop a big shout out along with lots of love! :woot:

Holy shit!! I got the emergency room bill from a few weeks ago when I had the chest pain........$560 after insurance :ohnoes9::puzzled::trippy: I'm not looking foward to the bills on blood work and the stress test :(

On a good note though.....I'm for sure gonna be a participant in Slamology this year :woot:

So i noticed my pants gettin tighter and belly getting bigger. last week i weighed myself and officially hit the 300 lb mark. since then i have been eating good and jogging 3+ miles a day. weighed in today....304 wtf. im not really fat. im 6'2 and pretty strong. what the hell am i doing wrong. i know its only been a week but i seem to be working in the wrong direction. suggestions?

I'm feelin ya steve. This is the first time in my life on a diet. It sucks but on a liter note I have lost 19 lbs in 2 weeks.

That's really good results!

Since I've ended up with Hawk's sub here comes the PWK enclosure. I only hit 132.9 using Jacobs recommendations of 1.8 and one 4 inch aero. I'm going to test 2 of the 8's in the horn on the mic soon. My bet is it will be higher than the 3 in the above mentioned box. I did score extremely high for 3 8's ended up 117 on the therm in spl drive by with the mike 6 ft away. 4 15's only hit 124.6 off of 7k.

I'm up and bangin again!! I'm supposed to get some pics from my buddy that helped me in the next day or 2. I'll probably send chop the pics though since me=fail with posting pics :puzzled::peepwall:

If you send them to chop make sure he post them up he's like doa lately. I got some hertz 165's today I smoked the stock comps already.

If you send them to chop make sure he post them up he's like doa lately. I got some hertz 165's today I smoked the stock comps already.

more like dof .....dead on floor...or wherever my head my fall....work like a dog to party even harder... makes a good life ,

just keeps the keyboard away from me.....witch does suck...

will catch up this weekend....

hey guys this is gina chops wife . I just wanted to say thank you to everone for the money and support for i ak shirts and iak its self. this whole thing the car shos the shirts the clubs is chops dream and it makes me truly happy he finally is living it. but just want to say thanks he is busy getting him and samanthas car and truck ready for the show. :woot::woot:

your welcome!!

Your welcome I hope what I sent helps out... :drink40:

I had my kids all day and just worked a little on my system to button it up for Slamology :drink40: I'm taking a break to get some water and let some paint dry :peepwall: Hopfully at some point tonight I'll be getting the pics from the false floor/amp rack myself and a friend built :popcorn:

Slamology is speeding toward me and I still have things to get done before the show. I've been playing with the new HU and all settings (amps and HU) trying to maximize output while retaining a good clean sound :drink40: Now, if I could just get a break in the weather so that I can get the inside of my truck cleaned out and detailed :peepwall: I think I'm gonna run over to a self wash and clean out the engine bay as well. The OCD in me isn't going to let me go to the show without doing it :shrug: HAHA! I gotta make sure that I not only represent myself well, but IAK as best I can too :woot:

Talk about OCD cleaning! LOL

I'm the same way.

But it's hot a HUMID so it's hard to keep motivated....

I may still be cleaning after I get to the show!

hmmm perhaps i should clean the dakota some then.....

Lol, what you all just leave your trucks a mess.... :drink40:

the dakota is a mess wether clean or dirty....

chuck's, he is a claean freak, he could probably clean the whole thing with like one tissue!

i might have the door panels back on for the show.....i got them deadened out some now....

My truck never gets dirty by most people's standards, but to me it is trashed currently. I have misc. pieces of wiring, a few tools, and some odds and ends stuff in the rear drivers side floor board. It's driving me crazy but the wonderful weather hasn't helped. I just want to make sure that I not only represent myself well, but show what Team IAK can bring to the table.

Yep, I wish I could make the Comp.... The weather here in Cali last last couple days where I'm at has been 97 to 101... Hot....

The humidity has been retarded here more than the actual temp, although upper 80's and low 90's feel like 100+ with the humidity.