Sign in to follow this  
inkfx

Big thanks to Sundown!

I just wanted to post a thread saying thank you to Jacob over at Sundown for some excellent customer service. It could not have gone any better.

Story:

A few weeks ago I started to have problems with my SAE-1200Dv1. It was mysteriously jumping in and out of protect. I tried to troubleshoot myself but could not get it working, so I sent Jacob an e-mail for some assistance. He asked me to verify my voltages with a DMM and everything checked out alright. However, the amp was still going into protect. After about a week of troubleshooting, trying to avoid an RMA, he decided it was best to just send the amp in. All I had to do was give him the invoice from where it was originally purchased and I would be good to go on the RMA. Here, is where I thought I was screwed. I had bought the amp used so I never thought I would get the original invoice. Determined to get my amp working again, I messaged the guy who I bought it from and he was more than happy to give me any help I needed. (THANKS DOCTOR Q!!) So I packed it up with the invoice printed out and shipped it on to Sundown. It also just so happened I sent my amp in during the SBN week and I know Jacob was probably swamped with a million other things to do. Sundown received my amp Friday morning and on Monday I had a tracking number stating a BRAND NEW SAE-1200Dv2 was already being shipped to my door. Now, here we are Thursday the 18th, and I'm sitting with a brand new amp.

So again, thank you Jacob and everybody at Sundown for the great customer service! Keep doin what you're doin!! I love supporting companies that support their customer.

:fing34:

hey how you been bro

so finally you got your AQ's beating hard

and nice on sundown i wish i had bought an saz3k :suicide-santa:

*applause* :drink40: jacob = win :woot:

Sundown ftw!

This needs to be stickied so anybody who has any questions as to why they should buy Sundown!

hey how you been bro

so finally you got your AQ's beating hard

and nice on sundown i wish i had bought an saz3k :suicide-santa:

I was talking to Matt about a meet here in town. My SDCs are sounding a LOT better now with the new amp. I'm very happy with the SAE-1200Dv2.

Jacob is a great guy, and terrific customer service!! Another happy sundown customer!! Keep up the good work Jacob!!

Jacob is great (yes great) for car audio, he works hard to keep us boom boys and girls happy.woot.gif

Now if he would just hurry with the SAZ-2500D :captain:

Sign in to follow this