• fi 18 btl fully loaded
    • 2 re se 15
    • 18" ssa xcon
    • 2 ssa icons 12"
    • 2 12" ia lethal injections
    • 2 15" ia lethal injections
    • 1 18" ia death penalty
    • other ??

would the single 18 btl be louder then the 2 se 15"s ?? or will the 15's cone area make up for the lower rms ?? sorry im still kinda new and not sure how i would figure something like this out

would the single 18 btl be louder then the 2 se 15"s ?? or will the 15's cone area make up for the lower rms ?? sorry im still kinda new and not sure how i would figure something like this out

:wavey5:

rms of a speaker doesnt always determine what will be louder than the other, depends on installation and a number of other things.

Like stated above read new member guidelines so you can help us help you.

:noob::noob: please read noob guidelines :shrug:

thanks!

vehicle will be a 95 blazer with a 355 swap so the computer wont be in it and i can use the whole section behind the rear seats

music will be -hip-hip/rap

going for spl over sq

dont have amp yet i will buy the proper amp once i decide on the subs also i will build a box or box's to spec once i decide

will be doing the big 3 regardless

and the alternator + battery

Edited by smokey

Welcome to the forum fellow New Yorker. You are about 3 hrs above me. Anyway sorry for being off topic. Enjoy your stay.

thanks!

vehicle will be a 95 blazer with a 355 swap so the computer wont be in it and i can use the whole section behind the rear seats

going for spl over sq

dont have amp yet i will buy the proper amp once i decide on the subs also i will build a box or box's to spec once i decide

what kind of electrical are you going to supply that amp with?

thanks!

going for spl over sq

what kind of electrical are you going to supply that amp with?

edited my post sorry

Welcome to the forum fellow New Yorker. You are about 3 hrs above me. Anyway sorry for being off topic. Enjoy your stay.

yup im right on the border lol

any other opinions???

any other opinions???

either option have the potential, i would go with the 15's but i would choose a different brand :shrug:

any other opinions???

either option have the potential, i would go with the 15's but i would choose a different brand :shrug:

always open to other brands !! just as long as they hit hard !!

my last system was a single kicker l5 15" in a 3cube box tuned 34hz running off an old mtx 500 2 channel bridged amp in a dodge dakota club cab :P

loudest system we had around my parts were 2 rockford t1 12"s in a bandpass box

Welcome !

Take a look at the ssa shop to see what they got.

Here are some brands to look at : SSA, Fi, Sundown audio, DC,...and many more.

I would love to try a single 18" in my car, but I don't have room for that!! :(

Welcome !

Take a look at the ssa shop to see what they got.

Here are some brands to look at : SSA, Fi, Sundown audio, DC,...and many more.

I would love to try a single 18" in my car, but I don't have room for that!! :(

ok since space realy isnt a prob and power isnt a problem what sub or subs would u guys sudjest most i wanna spend is bout 550 or so cheaper is always better :P

looking for more spl the "SQL" want it loud!!

Edited by smokey

thought i would throw up a poll to make things easier

A poll wont help, information and goals will. Some of those subs dont belong on a list together since they are geared for different goals. So read new member guidelines and start over.

your poll is all over the place. I thought I was bad on trying to make my mind up.

People can recommend different subs all day long, but it will not do you any good. You will end up with a bunch of different suggestions and still be lost on what to choose. I suggest you read and study this page

T/S Parameters explained - SSA Car Audio Forum

This way you will be able to look at two different subs and compare them.

If I were to suggest an SPL sub in your price range I would say the Sundown Nightshade 18

I see the 21" Death Penalty is a little out of your budget

sorry guys ive been trying to learn up on subs for the past week lol and i still dont no much to put it bluntly i want loud i will worry about powering the subs after i find out what im going to choose its going in a blazer and i can take up the whole rear of the truck if i have to my limit on subs is 500 or so give or take some idc if its one sub or more i just want to no what is going to get the loudest playing rap and music like that

and i have read all the noob stickys i could find on this site

Edited by smokey

Can I ask what the loudest system you have heard consisted of?

Are you wanting to be loud to impress people? I dont know any other reason why someone would want a system for just SPL. Unless you plan on competing, which I dont think you have mentioned.

Can I ask what the loudest system you have heard consisted of?

Are you wanting to be loud to impress people? I dont know any other reason why someone would want a system for just SPL. Unless you plan on competing, which I dont think you have mentioned.

impress annoy all the above i like loud been listening to music with heavy bass since i was little

biggest system around here well i would say dual t1 Rockford's in a bandpass box that guys system was bumpin pretty good

my old systems were junk kicker l5 15" 3cube box 34hz old mtx 500.2 amp in a club cab dakota moved it to a gmc 3 door

c4 dual 12 in a bandpass box with a power acoustic 700.2 watt amp in a dodge ram d250 club cab

ive never realy had a vehicle that had room for a good system without taking up room for passengers

im not going for competition or anything like that maybe im doing this all wrong lol i dont want it to sound like total crap and be loud but my goal main is to get loud

from what ive been looking at a pair of lethal injection 15's would get pretty loud??

Edited by smokey

your poll is all over the place. I thought I was bad on trying to make my mind up.

People can recommend different subs all day long, but it will not do you any good. You will end up with a bunch of different suggestions and still be lost on what to choose. I suggest you read and study this page

If I were to suggest an SPL sub in your price range I would say the Sundown Nightshade 18

Not Really, If You Can Find A Team Member Or Dealer That Isn't All About $ You Can Get A 21" Warden For $700. About $500 For A DP 21"

Not Really, If You Can Find A Team Member Or Dealer That Isn't All About $ You Can Get A 21" Warden For $700. About $500 For A DP 21"

thats a big if these days lol

Wall that bitch and go with 2 18" DP!