BanginGMC

BanginGMC's Build Log | The Rebuild

It depends on the pre-out voltage of your headunit, if it is too high and whether or not it is clean or dirty power.

It depends on the pre-out voltage of your headunit, if it is too high and whether or not it is clean or dirty power.

If they still sounded good at 3/4 gain then run them there. The cleaner the signal, the better.smile.gif

Alright :)

MAN! Couple more weeks till i get my sub stage started, i've been going :hyper::domodance::rofl2: waiting

I have to sit down and talk to the designer about the blow though, i have to figure out how many drivers i can run in the bed.

How many 18's..

How many 15's..

**wish I can do the wall, cause it would be pressurized like a muh-pucker but too much work + passenger space**

If the new/bigger BTL comes out soon after I buy my drivers im going to :5shots: myself to death lol

EDIT: I'm going to play with the settings later before the night starts, i'll see how they sound j.

At 110 the 6.5s make my rear view mirror vibrate a little, i seen it and was like aww shiittt ;)

Edited by BanginGMC

MAN! Couple more weeks till i get my sub stage started, i've been going :hyper::domodance::rofl2: waiting

I have to sit down and talk to the designer about the blow though, i have to figure out how many drivers i can run in the bed.

How many 18's..

How many 15's..

**wish I can do the wall, cause it would be pressurized like a muh-pucker but too much work + passenger space**

If the new/bigger BTL comes out soon after I buy my drivers im going to :5shots: myself to death lol

EDIT: I'm going to play with the settings later before the night starts, i'll see how they sound j.

At 110 the 6.5s make my rear view mirror vibrate a little, i seen it and was like aww shiittt ;)

Got that minithump goin :fing34:

How many 18's..

How many 15's..

Got that minithump goin :fing34:

haha yeeaahh booyy!

Im curious to how much you paid for your paint job.

i love the paint.

The truck was taken off the frame painted, it was more then 5k and less then 8k ;)

Okay, wellll... i'm seriously considering ditching the BTLs and getting the AA SMDs ( 18" of course. )

Everyone will find out very soon.

Okay, wellll... i'm seriously considering ditching the BTLs and getting the AA SMDs ( 18" of course. )

For some weird reason, I have a feeling you got the smds :P

For some weird reason, I have a feeling you got the smds :P

;)

DC LVL 6's :captain:

Lol 162 posts and just pictures of a front stage.

Looks good though. :) :)

Lol 162 posts and just pictures of a front stage.

Looks good though. :) :)

Yeah i knoww, but hey... they are some sexy fuckin' pictures haha. :D

More equipment coming soon.

If you setup a sub stage like your front stage it will def. rock, you got me thinking of Type R's for my next front stage. Got some stuff waiting for my project when I finish my son's. Keep up the good work! :fing34:

If you setup a sub stage like your front stage it will def. rock, you got me thinking of Type R's for my next front stage. Got some stuff waiting for my project when I finish my son's. Keep up the good work! :fing34:

Thanks for the kind words dude! :D

I would recommend Type R's to anyone :fing34:

So i contacted DC Power today and Mechman, I don't have many options.. but I did narrow it down to these.

Mechman -- 250amp ( 145 idle )

DC Power -- 320amp ( 130-140 idle )

Here I come DC Power

Sorry for the slow progress guys :peepwall:

So i contacted DC Power today and Mechman, I don't have many options.. but I did narrow it down to these.

Here I come DC Power

Sorry for the slow progress guys peepwall.gif

DC Power FTW Baby!!! No need to apologize for taking your time, takes the smart way to do things.smile.gif

BTW glad you like the Type Rrrrrrrrrrrr's (like a pirate,hehe) I am going to install my pair in my new truck soon. (build log fosho)biggrin.gif

Here I come DC Power

Sorry for the slow progress guys peepwall.gif

DC Power FTW Baby!!! No need to apologize for taking your time, takes the smart way to do things.smile.gif

BTW glad you like the Type Rrrrrrrrrrrr's (like a pirate,hehe) I am going to install my pair in my new truck soon. (build log fosho)biggrin.gif

Yeah, i can't wait to get the Alt :)

It should make a hell of a difference with compared to my 75amp stock alt haha

18 pages for just a front stage? really wanting new pics yo..........

18 pages for just a front stage? really wanting new pics yo..........

Takes time when each subwoofer cost about 800 bucks.......

Pictures will come when the equipment comes, AA is backed up with orders and it takes 5 days just for the order to process.

I know it does i have a feeeling this is going to be a great build just being a little sarcastic........LOL.