CadillacMatt

Official 2010 SSA Texas Meet

anyone coming to the meet have a single 15 box for donation or sale!!???

I have the box i tested the 18 in. i should have enough mdf around to put a 15 inch baffle on. its 6 cubes at 32 hz. 110 inch port.

I have the box i tested the 18 in. i should have enough mdf around to put a 15 inch baffle on. its 6 cubes at 32 hz. 110 inch port.

way to big for this job... its for the ole ladies car... just need s crappy pre fab or pro box..

but i may be intrested in it for the NS depending on the terms. :drink40:

way to big for this job... its for the ole ladies car... just need s crappy pre fab or pro box..

but i may be intrested in it for the NS depending on the terms. :drink40:

We could probably work something out.... Hows FREE 99?

lol Ill bring it with the nightshade so you can playwith it at the meet.

Hey Jon I got 2 prefab boxes on my hands. First is for a single 15, the other is for 2 15s. No idea what the specs are on the single 15 box. Paid like $30 for it at a local shop before I knew anything.

anyone have a tint ype cover perhaps a 10x10?

ok guys i talked to this bar here out in the country .. the owner said he dont mind if we have 15 or 20 cars out in the parking lot and play with out meters ha ha ... the bar opens about 11 they have beer sodas and food! along with a/c and shade trees.

the only thing is we have to stop playing at 330.... but we dont have to leave.. he welcomes us to stay and come inside.

this is going to be out planed metering spot im guessing we can all meet at the old target then head that way.. if we get shut down by johnny law we can figure somthing else out....but the bar owner says that the law has been out there before.. and they wont do anything unless its after 10 PM....

man i should have kept the towncar......

now im at the starting stages once more.... and im gonna be sad..

Sounds good, what if there is more than 20 cars lol. Is there an official number of who is going?

im sure we will make it work... and i donno thats a good question.

i'll be there

and matt, think you could post all the info on the first post so i can post it on other sites i have posted it on. please and thank you!

Sounds like a plan BigJon. I've got one question. Do you think your bar owner buddy would mind if we brought a grill and grilled our own burgers? I'd also like to add since the systems have to shut down at 3:30 maybe we should just me there at 11am to maximize our play time? Everyone, thoughts and suggestions please, we're a week away.

yeah, i'll be leavin houston sometime after 8 or so from my side, and if other member's from houston want to meet up and cruise out there together, we can meet up at katy mills mall and go from there.

houston member's pm me your name and phone # if any of yall want to meet up and cruise out there together.

Sounds like a plan BigJon. I've got one question. Do you think your bar owner buddy would mind if we brought a grill and grilled our own burgers? I'd also like to add since the systems have to shut down at 3:30 maybe we should just me there at 11am to maximize our play time? Everyone, thoughts and suggestions please, we're a week away.

i thought the same things as in about the burgers... but.. hes not charging us to hang out there... and hes alowing us to have this many people out there making a ruckus because he stands to gain a few bucks... IE food and drink sales.... so i think bringing a grill would kinda be a slap in the face..........

as far as sodas.. i dont think he would mind... but beer must be sold from him.. as TABC has laws about that. and again the respect thing....

this guy is pretty happy about this.. he was already talking about making it an anual thing..... so i hope it goes well....

He probably make better food than me anyway and now I don't have to tote my grill down. Works good for me!!

i hope he know what is getting into when everyone is going to bump there systems. shake his whole place cause i know my 18's have drop standing pictures :ehh:

i hope he know what is getting into when everyone is going to bump there systems. shake his whole place cause i know my 18's have drop standing pictures :ehh:

well last night i went out there and checked everything out.. i text matt and hugo while i was there.. i told all the owners to come outside and sit in my truck and check out the kinda noise that will be made.. and i was sure to tell them that louder cars will be showing up... and they loved it..

no backing out here.

the fucked up part.... i have been lookn at the wrong month on my calender.... I HAVE TO WORK THAT WEEKEND!!!!! so im trying to get it off last second.

damn jon

next weekend will be here before we know it

damn jon

next weekend will be here before we know it

i know it! stupid me i had no clue i was looking at the wrong calender.. what a fool...

but it should all work out.. its gonna great

and matt, think you could post all the info on the first post so i can post it on other sites i have posted it on. please and thank you!

Great idea if one of the mods/admins can help me edit the first post that would be great... Jon, do you know the address where we are meeting up at? We should post that up along with the time and date

damn what other sites??

we need to keep a count on people coming...

Happy Cow - Google Maps

thats the address..

anyone wanting to meter it will be 10 bucks for the day... not per pass.. or anything like that just 10 bucks for the day and you can line up as much as you want,.

i thought the same things as in about the burgers... but.. hes not charging us to hang out there... and hes alowing us to have this many people out there making a ruckus because he stands to gain a few bucks... IE food and drink sales.... so i think bringing a grill would kinda be a slap in the face..........

as far as sodas.. i dont think he would mind... but beer must be sold from him.. as TABC has laws about that. and again the respect thing....

this guy is pretty happy about this.. he was already talking about making it an anual thing..... so i hope it goes well....

Sounds fair to me. I just mention it because I had made arrangements with Steve Mead to bring a grill and food. Cant wait this will be good.

so i guess theres no reason for mean to bring the hotdogs or bratwurst then?....