klee7013

My Nissan Frontier Build

Yeah, I come down about every other week.

pm me your cell# and I will hit you up when I am down that way.

more pics of the doors- for the most part they are all done- jsut got to trim the front doors up a wee b it so they can fit- they pop out with a lilttle tub- got to scrap off some ccf where they hit and wont got any deeper

pic of the cld on back doors

6d87c46f.jpg

dc1aa406.jpg

b9a13bf7.jpg

5274fcf9.jpg

e4cdfe6d.jpg

some more pics

cutting the mlv

8450ce88.jpg

mlv test fit

6d87c46f.jpg

ccf before trimmed

0f719d0e.jpg

mid bass turned from ehh i thought these speakers where good to dam where the hell did that come from

right hand looks like i put it in a brier patch and twist and turned it around then pulled out- ouch :suicide-santa:

:drink40:

thanks

had alot of rough edges on the boxes sanded down and know im all itchy and nose is clogged up with all that fine dust- should a wore my mask but i forgot :trippy:

Edited by klee7013

Looks good man!!

The box looks good!! Hurry up and get that thing installed already.:P

I like the progress!

Should sound great!

thanks everybody- gonna play golf this afternoon- then if i am sober enough when i finish i am gonna try to mount this bad boy in

ya it has been a long time summer is a hard time for me to do anything. especially this year i work for a small company and this is the best year we have ever had and been in business since 1988

keep looking back for updates

ad28fca6.jpg

fb3b82d6.jpg

78963ba7.jpg

2e2aa8f0.jpg

waiting for some caulking to dry then i am gonna mount the last sub

hopefully more updates with finished results soon

thanks for all the help SSA

Looks good :drink40: , do you think the grills will be in the way of the subs when they have a good amount of excursion?

Looks good :drink40: , do you think the grills will be in the way of the subs when they have a good amount of excursion?

Thanks! I have been working on this thing for a long time not exactly how i wanted it but not bad for my first system and first time with fiberglass.

not sure about the grills i took them off and tested with out a minute ago but didn't go to full power

gonna go to where i work later and let it go full tilt and check on the excursion-

if they dont work i am gonna leave them on while i drive if i have stuff in the back seat and if i want to blast them just pop the grills right off just takes a minute to pop them off with my panel tool

ill try to post a video tomorrow- of how it works but it will be from my droid so crappy quality

ill try to post a video tomorrow- of how it works but it will be from my droid so crappy quality

Depends on which droid you have!!! I have the new HTC EVO and the video on it is AWESOME!!! Pictures are great also, i use it more than my regular camera.

Back on topic, looks nice man, turned out really well.

The fit of the box looks good. Should sound great!

upgrading my wheels and tires

For all you whores out there

4a27e2ab.jpg

d8d85db7.jpg

6623515e.jpg

47eff34d.jpg

2b693b8e.jpg

784cdd08.jpg

ddb789ef.jpg

29f7d2ed.jpg

received the wheels today

going with 285-70/17 tires nitto terra grapplers now i am going to rub so modifications soon to come

just called my tie guy last week someone said it would be 1-2 days once i ordered now they are saying it will be Tuesday at the earliest and thats if 3 trucks manage to bring it to them. so hopefully next week they will be installed

:suicide-santa:

Edited by klee7013

I like the choice of rims, they are going to look great!!!! :fing34:

How did the grills Jroadtatts recommend work out clearance wise?

Vids?

The build looks great.

i am pretty sure the subs hit the grills on full tilt or the grill mesh is so tight together that maybe i am just hearing air noise

but when i am doing demos i just pop the grills off and it does fine takes 5 seconds defiantly worth it for protection

i have been thinking hard about changing my box but if/when i do i am gonna get rings made that fit over the sub mounting ring 1/4" to 1/2" thick and then mount these rings on them then put the grills on and i should be good-

2nd person that asked me for a vid tonight guess i will just have to make one tomorrow sometime

also i wish i took before and after pics when i got my truck lifted up but i need to post pics of my truck lifted also

keep looking back for the vid and i should have my wheels and new rubbers on this week coming up also :woot:

How did the grills Jroadtatts recommend work out clearance wise?

Vids?

The build looks great.

thanks

I like the choice of rims, they are going to look great!!!! :fing34:

Ya took forever to find something that would work on the truck that not everybody already has- hopefully they will work out if so they will be the first frontier i know of with them

Looks good man.

Thanks man. I cant wait to get a demo of yours. mine is like a toy system compared to yours.

If ya need help this weekend let me know i cant go Saturday just got invited to go dove hunting out in Cades,SC and supposedly there where 300 sitting on the power lane today so i cant let this opportunity go by but if ya need help Sunday let me know i can stay out in Hemingway Saturday night so i only have about a 1 hr drive to flo town

Can't believe I missed this thread. Just read up on the whole thing. Awsome work bro! Build looks great. I love these 8's. Can't wait for income tax so I can order mine. Definately tuned in for the vid.

BTW, those are some badass rims you got there. :drink40: