Sign in to follow this  
Cthedinger

TTF PUB

Nice amps. I should have my net back on fri, I'll post some pics then.

Can't wait for that ssa meet.

Either can I. Finally get too meet the guys I havent met yet. Then I am going to the USACi show in San Antonio. Hopefully I will bring home 2 first place trophies :)

I want too see picture of your new box tho! Does it sound louder than before?

Yeah it's louder. Should have Internet back up soon. Getting tired of using this slow 3g everyday. I'm goin to see if I can make this trip, this or next weekend to get metered before the show. So I have a idea of where I'm at.

Edited by vic713

Yeah it's louder. Should have Internet back up soon. Getting tired of using this slow 3g everyday. I'm goin to see if I can make this trip, this or next weekend to get metered before the show. So I have a idea of where I'm at.

Im getting on the meter on tuesday! :) That score should look pretty nice but after my line driver it will look amazing!

Say man, where and when you gettn on the meter ? I'm ready to ride out 2day, if you can find one.

Say man, where and when you gettn on the meter ? I'm ready to ride out 2day, if you can find one.

Tuesday in kingwood still dont know what time it will either be in the morning or in the evening. He is selling 100ah C&D batts for $100 each if you want any I am buying 2 so he will have 5 more up for grabs.

I want some more batts and TL. Lol where you located twizted ? How much you charge me to find peak freq and score ? Lol

I want some more batts and TL. Lol where you located twizted ? How much you charge me to find peak freq and score ? Lol

I can get you metered for The whopping price of $0 and get your your peak frequency for another huge $0 :)

I haz a TL fyi

coolstory.gif

Kingwood 20 min away from me. You = 3-4 hours away. Haha

damn, i need to log in here moar :(.

I haz a TL fyi

coolstory.gif

Hey....my gif.......mine

I haz a TL fyi

coolstory.gif

Hey....my gif.......mine

I read what you said and it made me think you your gif. Haha

Aight peeps. Was grindin down the basket. Found a crack in the basket. Very small crack but goes all the way through. Remind you. I was supposed to sign for the package. And it never was. And if you seen my vid of it. The box was beat up. So me and FED EX. Bout to have some problems and I'm gonna have to break my dick up off in somones ass.

Aight peeps. Was grindin down the basket. Found a crack in the basket. Very small crack but goes all the way through. Remind you. I was supposed to sign for the package. And it never was. And if you seen my vid of it. The box was beat up. So me and FED EX. Bout to have some problems and I'm gonna have to break my dick up off in somones ass.

Haha. Damn, so what are you going to do about it?

Tuesday in kingwood still dont know what time it will either be in the morning or in the evening. He is selling 100ah C&D batts for $100 each if you want any I am buying 2 so he will have 5 more up for grabs.

Damn i'm gonna need a couple of those batts. Do you think he'll have them in a month or so?

Damn i'm gonna need a couple of those batts. Do you think he'll have them in a month or so?

Maybe maybe not. I want them all but I dont got the money. So as the money comes I will be getting more :)

Haha. So are you going to get a new basket for it? Or just recone it with the crack? A basket shouldnt be more than like $20.

I know how to weld. Tig weld it with an aluminum oxide rod. It'll be fine. Fed ex still owes me though.