sefugi

95 Eclipse Father/Son Project

Check the front bumper on this supra, just happened to click this video and made the connection!

@ 0:11 is the best shot

Didn't Hogans kid total that car?

I want to say he has cracked up a few. :shrug:

oh im sure, poor cars. i remember watching a show when the kid was getting his drift license and everyone else was hating on him cuz his dad bought him everything while they worked hard and spent their own hard earned money to get where they were.

Check the front bumper on this supra, just happened to click this video and made the connection!

@ 0:11 is the best shot

Didn't Hogans kid total that car?

I want to say he has cracked up a few. :shrug:

oh im sure, poor cars. i remember watching a show when the kid was getting his drift license and everyone else was hating on him cuz his dad bought him everything while they worked hard and spent their own hard earned money to get where they were.

Hey, was that a "dig" about Dad's hookin' up their sons?? :peepwall:

I'm sure these situations were VERY different. No disrespect to you and your son, i am jealous of both of you. :D

I'm sure these situations were VERY different. No disrespect to you and your son, i am jealous of both of you. :D

Just messin' with ya, no problem here or disrespect taken. I have appretiated your comments along the way during this build and throughout the forum!

Just messin' with ya, no problem here or disrespect taken. I have appretiated your comments along the way during this build and throughout the forum!

Kick-Ass! Enough with the thread-jacking for me, ill sit patiently for some night shots of the bumper lights! i want to hear this thing too, have i missed a sound clip? (engine/exhaust)

Kick-Ass! Enough with the thread-jacking for me, ill sit patiently for some night shots of the bumper lights! i want to hear this thing too, have i missed a sound clip? (engine/exhaust)

If you missed anything, I missed it too! Jump in anytime!! The bumper clip was a definate :+1:

you tellin me if you had hulkster cash you wouldnt help your kids do whatever they wanted to do, i know i would.

threadjack over.

Edited by the fat kid

Pin worthy!

:woot: Pin me up Denim!

:drink40:

Love this build log. When you are all buttoned up, want to come over and we can soup up my car? ;)

Thanks!! And what are we going to be working on??

Protege5 ;)

Get up your game plan together, we'll make it happen!!

don't tease him like that lol

I'm not in a position to travel somewhere, but who's teasin'??

:peepwall:

This build has to be build of the year! From start to finish it is a great read.

:fing34:

Long 54 pg read but worth it, I want an eclipse now lol....

you tellin me if you had hulkster cash you wouldnt help your kids do whatever they wanted to do, i know i would. threadjack over.

You know it!! BROTHER!!!

Pin worthy!
:woot: Pin me up Denim!
:drink40:

:bananaDance:

This build has to be build of the year! From start to finish it is a great read.

:fing34:

:thanx: If I don't start on Demin's Protege5 what's next years project??

Long 54 pg read but worth it, I want an eclipse now lol....

Thanks for the comment!! With the suspension mods we have done this thing may not blister the pavement with power, but it handles like it is on rails. :lol2:

We got some more done today after I got off of work. Now this spoiler was basicly ready to bolt on when we got it, but the underside was just not up to par. Taped of the carbon fiber on the spoiler and reshot the black on it.

img3516w.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

img3518s.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

img3523p.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

img3525v.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

Here is a shot of the carbon untaped before we recleared it.

img3524y.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

Spoiler after it was cleared.

img3526j.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

img3527.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

img3528.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

img3529i.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

He He! Just noticed there is my 150' of 1/0 welding wire for my project! :drink40:

img3549y.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

We had never cleared the hood after it was wet sanded so while doing the spoiler we got it taken care of also.

Ready for clear...

img3522u.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

Cleared and ready to go!!

img3530u.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

img3531g.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

img3532w.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

img3548r.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-09-09

These should be dry enough to install this weekend and then....

looks great!

Thanks! I think this spoiler is really going to set-off the apperance of the car!

looks great!

Thanks! I think this spoiler is really going to set-off the apperance of the car!

Prove it. :turkey:

What else is on the "to do" list. it has to be getting quite small..

looks great!

Prove it. :turkey:

What else is on the "to do" list. it has to be getting quite small..

Goble! Goble! We'll get it on there this weekend, and show some pics.

Our biggest hold-up is the bats we are waitin' on.

You are correct the "to do" list is a lot smaller. I think the biggest "to do" is get you guys some vids! :drink40:

That's what i like to hear! ill be waiting... :popcorn:

Wow!

love me some clear coat!

This build is top notch!

I would be honored to have a dad with those type of skills and patience to help me with a project of this magnitude!

Bravo sir! Bravo!

That's what i like to hear! ill be waiting... :popcorn:

:unsure:

Wow!

:D

love me some clear coat!This build is top notch! I would be honored to have a dad with those type of skills and patience to help me with a project of this magnitude!Bravo sir! Bravo!

:thanx::thanx::thanx:

love me some clear coat!

This build is top notch!

I would be honored to have a dad with those type of skills and patience to help me with a project of this magnitude!

Bravo sir! Bravo!

x2. Father of the year, for sure.