sefugi

95 Eclipse Father/Son Project

Haven't checked in for a while. Looking great. Yall do amazing work. Such attention to detail. I just don't have the patience for such in depth work. Props.

Thanks for the comments and Thanks for the props. I have always tried to do clean work and it has taken a long time to learn not to get in a hurry.

Looks great. Lovin the 3 way components

Thanks!! The 3-ways were picked out by my son ( I think he was intrigued by the blue cones). I think they will sound good once we get the car put together more and can spend some time making some adjustments.

I love all the attention to details. Too many builds are just thrown together and look horrible. I'm very detail oriented so I understand how hard they work your doing is and why it's taking the time it has. It's also cool that you have tackled work you've never done before. Most guys just say I don't know how and never try for fear of failing. Keep up the good work.

I love all the attention to details. Too many builds are just thrown together and look horrible. I'm very detail oriented so I understand how hard they work your doing is and why it's taking the time it has. It's also cool that you have tackled work you've never done before. Most guys just say I don't know how and never try for fear of failing. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the comments. I have always loved a challenge, painting the car has I think been my biggest so far (something I have never done) and think I don't really want to do again. It is a lot of preparation and very time consuming. I did have some issues through the paint process, but I feel the overall product at least paint wise has turned out good. Thanks!

Were making some progress on the frontend will have some pics of the progress tomorrow night. Since I've been hearing so much about vids vids vids I figured I better give posting some vids a try. This will be another first for me, never uploaded any vids so here goes a little teaser vid until I can make some time to really get goin'. Enjoy!!

Your car is SO CLEAN, I love it. I hope it's going posted on some other car forums as this build isn't just audio but everything awesome :D

So you named it cazador lol. Now go take a tequila shot lol... looking good

looks so nice! Time for some sub video's!

Thanks, won't be long. Waiting on replacement batteries.

Your car is SO CLEAN, I love it. I hope it's going posted on some other car forums as this build isn't just audio but everything awesome :D

Thanks, I wouldn't have time to work on the car if I was posting on other sites like I've been doin' here. 2-time SSA Forum?? NO way!!

So you named it cazador lol. Now go take a tequila shot lol... looking good

My son's name is Hunter. It just fits now pass me a shot! Thanks!!

Thanks, I wouldn't have time to work on the car if I was posting on other sites like I've been doin' here. 2-time SSA Forum?? NO way!!

I know what you mean :P some people have their whole build logs over several forums and I'm like howd they come up with the time for all that lol.

What battery(s) are you waiting on?

I know what you mean :P some people have their whole build logs over several forums and I'm like howd they come up with the time for all that lol.

Long Story......short version-2-Kinetik HC600's buried under amp rack. Did not have isolated from front. Had a draw and killed them. They will not charge back up. Talked to tech support and getting it handled but have to wait for the processing time. Volts dip Looooow if we try to bang on it. Sucks cause now we are ready to use them and they are DRT.

Long Story......short version-2-Kinetik HC600's buried under amp rack. Did not have isolated from front. Had a draw and killed them. They will not charge back up. Talked to tech support and getting it handled but have to wait for the processing time. Volts dip Looooow if we try to bang on it. Sucks cause now we are ready to use them and they are DRT.

oh... is kinetik pretty good with replacing them? good customer service? And I know what you mean as far as voltage drop ^_^ my stock alt idles at 13.5v...on a good day XD

oh... is kinetik pretty good with replacing them? good customer service? And I know what you mean as far as voltage drop ^_^ my stock alt idles at 13.5v...on a good day XD

This is my first experience with them. Called, answer, transfer to tech support, gave info on what was goin' on, tranfered to guy that asked for some info and now we are waiting on replacsments. Not bad at this point.

This is my first experience with them. Called, answer, transfer to tech support, gave info on what was goin' on, tranfered to guy that asked for some info and now we are waiting on replacsments. Not bad at this point.

Sounds like their the perfect size company, not hard to contact as some smaller companies, but not so big that their CS goes to shit. Hope everything gets sorted out. This car is going to be ridiculously awesome when it's finished and playing some tunes!

Sounds like their the perfect size company, not hard to contact as some smaller companies, but not so big that their CS goes to shit. Hope everything gets sorted out. This car is going to be ridiculously awesome when it's finished and playing some tunes!

Yep, I'm getting sycd and I'm not the one that is going to drive it!

The cockpit looks sweet!! The doors came out SUPER clean, as did everything else. Definetly one of a kind.:fing34: :fing34:

Amazing work. You should seriously think about leting soundstreem take a look at it. That car definitly seems magazine worthy

The cockpit looks sweet!! The doors came out SUPER clean, as did everything else. Definetly one of a kind.:fing34: :fing34:

Thanks!! Won't be long and we'll be ready for takeoff! :nightrider:

Amazing work. You should seriously think about leting soundstreem take a look at it. That car definitly seems magazine worthy

:thanx: Will be contacting Soundstream just shortly. Should I send pics or a link to SSA forum build log?? If pics which ones??

Hey, i asked for pics of the neons, and got a video, even better! looks great. im really diggin the gauges, look killer.

Hey, i asked for pics of the neons, and got a video, even better! looks great. im really diggin the gauges, look killer.

Your welcome!! We'll get some more stuff up once we get this frontend on.... Thanks!

What happened on the cutouts for the midbasses in the doors? You've got to figure out some way to make the grills not see-thru so those ragged cuts don't catch the eye so much. They really detract from an otherwise incredibly clean install. Maybe some grill cloth on the back of the grill?

What part of town? I grew up in P'cola, went to pilot training there and my family is still there. You originally from that area?

I just went through 32 pages of incredible work I am happy that you and your son have been able to grow closer to each other in this build.

This whole build is priceless I will not forget what I learned here Thanks. :fing34: