So I saw the beast is apparently for sale now? Its on the order link, but didn't see it on the site earlier. Anyone willing to take the first stab at it and get us some results?

Well if it's on the order form then it's for real and for sale.

Great price too!!

:peepwall:

Looks legit, no warranty though.

Edited by SpeakerBoy

Where can I find it? Would like to take a look

This is funny!!

The AudioQue 20 amplifier is a no compromise, all out, high performance wattage producing machine capable of making more power than we can measure

So then how are they going to produce a specs sheet, just guess what it might make!! 2grand for a amp that is supposed to produce 20K watts doesnt seem to shabby!!

Heres the AQ website page AQ 20K

OK, that must have been put up before I checked again, it was morning on the east coast the first time I checked. 3 1/0 gauge connections? Geeze... Oh, and over 2000 amps of current draw at 12V....... I might put this on a Sony Explod 10 and do some damage, due to the fact I would no longer have money or room for anything else with all the batteries and alts.

Too rich for my blood. Don't think my btl would appreciate that much power lol thanks for links, was just curious

Man, for the price, if the thing actually performs, it seems like a bargain. To support that 2000 amp current draw though, you would have to have like at least four alternators, correct?

AQ20k $1949 each shipped

:shrug:

Does that mean you think its overpriced? As I said before, it seems like a bargain for that much power. I'm sure you would spend much more on the electrical to support it.

Meh. I will NEVER need that much power.

I think I will. No..... I know I will.

Don't lie Matt, you wanna wall the Neon with 4 18"s.

Imagine replacing the board on that after you fry it... :suicide-santa:

I think I will. No..... I know I will.

Don't lie Matt, you wanna wall the Neon with 4 18"s.

I'll probably have a different car before I ever get around to walling the neon.

Edited by dvalue

We gotta give it a chance before we throw it's integrity out the window. Maybe they went above and beyond? Who knows. The low price scares me for that amount of power out of a single board though. Fire extinguishers are nice! :)

We gotta give it a chance before we throw it's integrity out the window. Maybe they went above and beyond? Who knows. The low price scares me for that amount of power out of a single board though. Fire extinguishers are nice! :)

Maybe they didn't...no, of course they didn't. Going to be another "look how many corners" we cut AQ product that will have a forum boner and convince noobs the brand is worthwhile. :(

The fact of the matter is, you can't fix stupid. People will keep breaking their amps long into the future. TONS of people in this world have more money than brains.

The fact of the matter is, you can't fix stupid. People will keep breaking their amps long into the future. TONS of people in this world have more money than brains.

X2

To me this thing is useless unless your a serious competitor!

AQ20k $1949 each shipped

Does that mean you think its overpriced? As I said before, it seems like a bargain for that much power. I'm sure you would spend much more on the electrical to support it.

They lowered the price even more.

AND no, it didn't imply it was too much $. I was just posting the price for the lazy fucks ;)

AQ20k $1799 each shipped

Another price drop by AQ! Goes to show that this thing is not going to sell like they anticipated. peepwall.gif

Wow, its getting more and more scary by the day. Losing a lot of confidence in this amp. And I am not starting an AQ bandwagon, I mean its known they are cheap amps. They also do a good bit of power for that price and if you are careful, they work. Trust me, this wasn't the amp of my choice, my budget decided that. Hoping for something else in the future, preferably a sundown or crescendo.

Specs?

Try Google, they are out there and on the site. :peepwall: