Dictator1992

NEW pair of 12inch fi bl's!!

Alright pair of fi bl 12's just came in. Just showing some sweet pics and one question about the subs. I ordered them with cooling and the flatwind option. On the bottom of the sub should you take the fi usa sticker off for air flow or leave it their???????

hpim4471.th.jpg

hpim4469.th.jpg

hpim4467.th.jpg

hpim4465.th.jpg

hpim4464.th.jpg

hpim4463.th.jpg

This picture showing the butt of the subs magnet lol

hpim4468.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url

Sealing the hole is part of the cooling option. Congrats on the purchase

plug and play...

before the sticker it was just a plug.. and people always wanted to take out the plug,..now there is a sticker to hide the plug.. and people still want to remove the sticker and take out the plug. :shrug:

whats the shipping weight for each sub ?

They would look better in their new box ... :lol2: just kidding. Awesome !!! :phatyo:

Congrats on the new bad ass subs!

Please don't try to take that off.

It does not have a pole vent. Pole vents suck and do absolutely nothing. The only thing you are going to find under there is a bolt that is glued in and torqued down..that you are not going to get out unless you heat the motor to 800 degrees.

whats the shipping weight for each sub ?

The shipping weight on the box said 51pounds then i put the box on a scale and it weighed 8pounds so the subs them self are just about 43pounds each heavy little sucka's.!

They would look better in their new box ... :lol2: just kidding. Awesome !!! :phatyo:

Yeah the box is coming real soon should be rdy monday or tuesday. Sir lancelot is da man helping me with that :)) its looking pretty nice atm.

It does not have a pole vent. Pole vents suck and do absolutely nothing. The only thing you are going to find under there is a bolt that is glued in and torqued down..that you are not going to get out unless you heat the motor to 800 degrees.

That's HOT!

Edited by BanginGMC

That's a bit warm.

what amp are you gonna run them on?

what amp are you gonna run them on?

Right now i have PA 4000watt bamf about to get a AQ 2200d. Have upgraded alt yellow top under the hood doing the big three this week and throwing three yellow tops in the back before i get the aq amp.

why not just put a large kinetik or XS battery in the back? or are you just doin the yellow tops to have the same equal discharge/recharge rate?

why not just put a large kinetik or XS battery in the back? or are you just doin the yellow tops to have the same equal discharge/recharge rate?

Getting the yellow tops at a good deal only 225 for all 3.. still has warrant on them.

yeah that's good. especially since i just spent 220 on a kinetik hc1800 for under the hood

I mean its just sweet saying you have 3yellow tops in the back and one in the hood makes you seem rich.

well since i compete in meca am level and you're only allowed to have one extra battery i have to have big ones to have the voltage to last through these comps. but i do get what you're saying, if i didn't want to compete and if i had the space i would probably like to build a nice batt bank for myself

I mean its just sweet saying you have 3yellow tops in the back and one in the hood makes you seem rich.

Your Mom told on you tight wad. You got money!

:drink40:

Or stupid for overspending on batteries that suck lol.

Good thing you're getting them for cheap though.

I'll agree to that. I'll never buy another yellowtop again, even if I could get 2 for the price of one of my dekas. Which is impossible by the way.

Getting the yellow tops at a good deal only 225 for all 3.. still has warrant on them.

OMG DUDE, how did u find that sweet deal, 3 yellow tops for 225?!?!?!? I got only one for 209, please let me know where u bought yours at, thats a really good deal for 3.

very true i spent over 200 per kinetik batt..........

yeah that's good. especially since i just spent 220 on a kinetik hc1800 for under the hood

Edited by djteks