Mark LaFountain

Big Will's Build, 4 XCON 18s!

If any of you have been following our youtube channel, we are doing a build for Big Will (the guy we did the intervention for). We wanted Will to have the very best outcome for the new setup that he just bought, so we hooked him up big time! Ernie, Cory, Joe and I banged this out in a day! This is going to be loud as balls! :suicide-santa:

Below is Will and the epic store behind this build....

Volume: 20ft^3

Tune: 33hz

Port Area: not sure, i'll remeasure it.

Design by Dylan

scetch3.jpg

scetch2.jpg

scetch1.jpg

this box turned out very strong, I think Will is planning on doing a bit of fiber glassing on the interior for added support, cannot wait to hear this thing.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

OMG !

What a monster box !

Show us more about the equipments, and the car, please !!!

peepwall.gif

Damn! One night to build that monster and I do not see one single beer can in any of the photos.

More details on the equipment you tease. I know it's late or early for you, but come on man!

Damn! One night to build that monster and I do not see one single beer can in any of the photos.

More details on the equipment you tease. I know it's late or early for you, but come on man!

a 12 pack of Mich Ultra was destroyed during this build lol, we are unsure what amps he is going with just yet, he'll be buying something in the next few weeks. We'll keep you updated on this... :werd_msword:

No beer cans in sight, Why the photos so blurry!! LOL! Great lookin box guys!! SSA Intervention! :fing34:

No beer cans in sight, Why the photos so blurry!! LOL! Great lookin box guys!! SSA Intervention! :fing34:

I forgot to bring my regular camera, and was forced to take photo's with my iPhone.

awesome box, he's one lucky man :P

He's going to be so happy when he hears his xcons play. and then video time :partybanana:

you guys busted your asses off getting that box done so fast

Edited by stefanhinote

That is going to be freakin retarded :woot: Sick ass MONSTER enclosure bro :popcorn:

looks good.

it was an 18 pack BTW

next time we should get more, Ernies brother drank it all lol

AWESOME MAN!!! Why cant i live closer, or you need to live out here in Egypt!!! But either way man i wish i was there, but was playing poker last night anyways!! You should tell him to buy some 4500's from you to put in there!! 2 45's strapped would do alright with 4 XCONS!!!

AWESOME MAN!!! Why cant i live closer, or you need to live out here in Egypt!!! But either way man i wish i was there, but was playing poker last night anyways!! You should tell him to buy some 4500's from you to put in there!! 2 45's strapped would do alright with 4 XCONS!!!

that would do the job, yes lol :werd_msword:

Great looking build! This is going to be insanely loud!

Great looking build! This is going to be insanely loud!

we went to the lowest possible tuning with the space we had available. This should really dig down and murder the low's :):peepwall:

That guy is my HERO! Very nice craftmanship on the box and awsome choice of subs. x2 on the vids, can't wait. :popcorn: