Sign in to follow this  
aimone

black market audio

anyone ever heard of them? they look to be pretty beastly

IndexFlash

as far as I remember, one guy had one for sale on ca.com at least over a year ago. Thinking it was corey who was/is ( unsure and haven't checked if he's still a rep with sundown ) from sundown audio but can't remember who it was now. Don't have much info besides that but not many know/use them at least around here.

Edited by Arsenal

The subs look VERY similar to Fi Q's, SSD's, and DC's Level 5's. I dunno anything about them, but my personal opinion is that they look like copy cats. :peepwall:

The subs look nice... But a company that has no name is asking a lot of money for subs no one knows about.... :ohnoes9:

The subs look VERY similar to Fi Q's, SSD's, and DC's Level 5's. I dunno anything about them, but my personal opinion is that they look like copy cats. :peepwall:

:peepwall::noob:

:peepwall::noob:

eh one of the subs I know they used to do was just a rebadged/reconed MT the one I seen sold on caraudio.com I mean, that I was talking about in a previous post.

Edited by Arsenal

They do look good but to expensive for a brand that people haven't heard of.

They do look good but to expensive for a brand that people haven't heard of. But it is the ETA so IDK

They do look good but to expensive for a brand that people haven't heard of.

I know they've setup stands at events, that's where that one guy bought his was direct through them at a car show deal. that was the last I had seen of them. May be it's a more popular "Local" brand and not so much on the web as of yet.

looks like a dealer brand that a store in NY started by the looks of the website.

that explains the high price also...

looks like a dealer brand that a store in NY started by the looks of the website.

Thats great!

So I can get new subs and a fake Rolex too!

Thats great!

So I can get new subs and a fake Rolex too!

hey!, its convenient for some people haha

well its like sundown i live in oklahoma city digital designs is based here and i've only met 1 person that has heard of sundown, which is the guy i bought 2 dead saz1500's from for $150. but black market subs look like they bang pretty hard from watchin on youtube. i like the oversized dustcaps like the newer model dd's

for those prices i could get a PSI Sub that would hit way better

their biggest sub looks like a nightshade with a different sticker on the front.

looks like a company Fi builds for. the 1600 looks like the old Q, and the general, looks like the old BTL.

looks like a company Fi builds for. the 1600 looks like the old Q, and the general, looks like the old BTL.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Whether it was copying or OEM building they look SUPER similar to Fi built subs, except they're asking a rediculously high price.

i have those mids, 4 sets. they are bad ass and i love em. built custom doors around them. EXCEPT MINE ARE ASCENDANT

for those prices i could get a PSI Sub that would hit way better

:Doh:

well its like sundown i live in oklahoma city digital designs is based here and i've only met 1 person that has heard of sundown, which is the guy i bought 2 dead saz1500's from for $150. but black market subs look like they bang pretty hard from watchin on youtube. i like the oversized dustcaps like the newer model dd's

Sell me the broken SAZ's :P

Ask Scott, he does a TON of OEM products, SSA, FI, AA, Argent Audio, and i think daber too.

I remember reading somewhere on another forum about this Black Market Audio Company and they told that Scott/ Fi build them.

Then he probably does since the products look similar. Wont ever know without asking.