thecartel

White Sundown Amps

I need to add alittle color to the back of my car, so I painted my amps white....What do you guys think?

Before 1276638502.jpg

After 007-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

009-2.jpg

NICE :woot:

I like, I like :drink40: . I think it would of been bad azz if you painted Sundown Audio white as well but good look.

I like the white. It definitely adds to the overall look of the install. The only thing I wonder is if the paint causes any detriment to heat dissipation? It looks good though, real good. Would have been kewl if you could have painted the model #'s black to match the logo.

I like the white. It definitely adds to the overall look of the install. The only thing I wonder is if the paint causes any detriment to heat dissipation? It looks good though, real good. Would have been kewl if you could have painted the model #'s black to match the logo.

I'm going to replace the center part with plexiglass so I can add some blue leds and light the center up. Like the old Massive amps.

image.php?type=T&id=16163

I'm also going to put the Model number back on the amp

Edited by thecartel

Looks clean as hell, it matches perfectaly with your car. Great job

I am not going to lie I don't care for it but you like it and other people like it so I must be crazy lol but what car is that?

Using white vinyl will work too :)

I am not going to lie I don't care for it but you like it and other people like it so I must be crazy lol but what car is that?

Its a Mazda Mx-3

Thanks to everone I'll post some pics when the leds come in.

Looks awesome man, just out of curiosity... what kind of paint did you use? Like a hi-temp enamel or something for engines would be my guess... thanks!

What do I think ? I think you need new camera :D I can't see any detail on how it came out, I'm sure it's nice, but can't see much...

Honestly, with the look of the amps and the look of the picture (scanned pic maybe ?) it seems like early 90's :neil:

PROPS ! Looks great in my opinion.