rushnrun

96 Yukon Full Install 3 12's 8000w ect...

I'll be adding some bracing today.... and work a little on the port flare...

Nice job on the box! I like the layout!

You need some 8" in those front doors like mine! :P

Nice job on the box! I like the layout!

You need some 8" in those front doors like mine! :P

we plan on doing a big door build later... probably over the winter...

Lookin' great!!!! I'm excited about this and it's not even mine. The triple subs are growing on me, how are they going to be wired? I'm interested how you will massage the port. Will be waiting for updates!! :drink40:

so are these your own brand of subs? cause google aint finding anything on them and youtube only finds testing on a single 12" and single 15" prototypes on the same pair of amps. if they are you should start your own section for rival audio. also whats the price on the 15's?

BTW nice ass on the beast and nice C.F cone

Yeah it's my own brand... Just starting up.. I've been working on this woofer for over a year now...

I go way back with Massive Audio so almost every amp I use is a Massive audio amp (they treat me Right So I stick w them).. there is a trend with all of my current installs :)

Regular Cab S-10 (cut Through) 2 Rival A12.22's and 2 DB8000's

X-tra Cab F150 (it's the cab w/ the little space behind the seats but no rear seats) 2 Rival A12.22's and 2 DB3000's

My truck is awaiting 6 D160000's and 6 Rival A12.22's -- the amps arent available quite yet but I've got first dibs on my 6 ;)

I'll post up some pics of the other two installs at a later time

**No pricing just yet... I'm waiting for the Website to be up and running before I go Jumping the Gun with anything.. Looking to go at it full swing by october.. these first few vehicles are just to get the word out locally.

**The "Big" 15" (like the 12 here) won't be available this year.. the smaller one you found on Youtube will be available in October..

Tahoe build is on hold till next monday.. Got a busy weekend ahead... I'll be finishing up the bracing and working on the port flare starting monday.. Spending the weekend building the f150's box so we can do some test fitting..

awesome im looking forward to seeing both 15's hopefully they wont break the bank to much lol

nice lookin' box. what are you going to cover it with?

nice lookin' box. what are you going to cover it with?

Were debating at this point.. the whole box will be flushed into the rear of the truck.. i.e. I will be making trim panels that go all the way around the box to make it "fit" into the interior.. those panels will be carpeted to match the truck.. the amps will be "flushed" into the top of the box and the port flare will be flush as well.

He wants me to bring the subs out away from the box and glass a "trim ring" and paint the face... however... the truck is red.. the carpet is grey and the woofers are black/black... so a black face may look bad... and a red face is a no go... so odds are it's getting carpet like the rest of it..

Really like the looks of your woofers!

Keep up the great work!

Finally working on this thing again.. hopefully some pics and good progress tomorrow

:popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: