Aaron Clinton

I cannot believe I am about to say this....

I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico,

seriously,

I have been with progressive since 1998 and their service has been great, but my re-newly policy just came through and because of a speeding ticket back in Feb 23, 2005, they wanted to jump my monthly insurance $120,

but calling geico, which I thought I would never do, my monthly decreased $143, this is for both vehicles, and 35k-38k a year driving, masters, and no DWI's

bringing my 6 month premium for a 4x4 SUV and 2 door lux car to $1319

action.jpg

yeah baby!!!

p18304_500.jpg

YOU CAN DOOOO ETTTTT

Gieco wont even cover me :(

Progressive pwns my butt...

I hate progressive. they screw you over if you try to file any sort of claim.

I want state farm back

I will never trust state farm while I have a valuable car, I am not going to pay top dollar for coverage and have the insurance company make body shops use non-manu parts to save money, bastards

They're all controlled by the devil.

:lol2:

So was it really a 15 min call ?

nope a little longer, because I had a bunch of quesitons and two vehicles

Wow thats pretty cheap. My insurance is like $1750 every 6 months. I am also under 21 and driving a sports car though. I also have full coverage.

Wow thats pretty cheap. My insurance is like $1750 every 6 months. I am also under 21 and driving a sports car though. I also have full coverage.

I need everthing covered on my car, and most of my truck is covered

Just FYI, I lived in Chicago (before I was 25) and found after calling tons of places for insurance that when you drive a "sporty" car it is usually best to use one of those super high risk companies that cater to people with DWI's or driving issues. Even though out of all sports cars under $50k, yours is about the worst to insure. Geico wanted to rape me at this time, there specialty seems to be married couples in the 30+ range with multiple vehicles...until you hit there I don't think it will help much.

I have found that Farmers has really saved me cash and the service has been great.

well I am nearing 30, and I am going ask Amanda a question on saturday ;)

Good luck Homie!

The back door is tough to conquer. :P

Good luck and have fun with it. Women love it if you do something that they can remember. I took my wife to be hiking on the cliffs of the St. Croix river and had a picnic in my backpack. Also had hidden champagne, real glasses, the ring. Did it on a cliff top; however, she is obviously an outdoorsy girl.

One other insurance reference. Big reductions at 25, and 30, but if you are over 25 and married it is the same as 30. When I got married last year I had just turned 30...pretty bad timing meaning I got screwed on insurance as much as they could.

Gotta love having a mom thats 55 when you are a teenager.

cheap insurance :woot:

Gotta love having a mom thats 55 when you are a teenager.

cheap insurance :woot:

x2 :+1:

driving an "old man car" (ya right lol) + signing with your parents = teh cheap

:woot:

Good luck!!!

thanks guys, I have to run out now and get the ring resized, I want it to go on the first time

They consider my hatch a wagon so it's pretty dang cheap(450 for 6 months)especially under group plan with my parents :) Oh and I'm under Allstate

They consider my hatch a wagon so it's pretty dang cheap(450 for 6 months)especially under group plan with my parents :) Oh and I'm under Allstate

Even funnier?? My M5 is not considered a performance car, just a standard sedan. $380 for 6 months full coverage. 373hp, 0-60 in 5.1, and a suspension with handling that rivals Corvette's and such (from the same years) and it isn't a performance car. I love Farmers insurance.....

You're not going to believe this, but....

I just saved $300 by calling Geico.

$300 less then progressive.

25 minute phone call.

THUMBSUP

Thanks Aaron!

thats awesome nick,

they sent my paperwork asap :cookiemonster:

the only real test for me is if there is a claim and how they will be when there is one, but I hope there never is one