bassahaulic

FI AUDIO baby!'s Official Question Thread

Alright man, here ya go. Your own thread to use for any and all questions you have. This way it saves space on the servers and saves you time in asking.

What's your first question? :popcorn:

Good thinking Drew.

We're all here to help ya bud :)

I'm here to provide questionable answers with little to no backing :drink40:

Consolidation topic? Is this the iHop for a single member? ;)

Basically! He is yet to reply to it though :ehh:

Did someone drop the banhammer?

Basically! He is yet to reply to it though :ehh:

Did someone drop the banhammer?

He's probably just mad that were all mean to him because he asks common sense questions, He'll come around :P

No one was banned. I cannot keep up with all the topics on here so I am a little behind on what is going on.

No one was banned. I cannot keep up with all the topics on here so I am a little behind on what is going on.

Well you haven't missed anything important, just another person who has a lot to learn...and not just in car audio....

Well you haven't missed anything important, just another person who has a lot to learn...and not just in car audio....

As long as we can all work together and help out, I am all for it. :)

I'm here to help as long as I'm not enabling stupidity and laziness. Doing research and learning is an important part of this hobby. :drink40:

Hello you all, am new to this forum but do have a few questions regarding FI Subs. I just got a 12" FI Q sub and need some info as to the best slot ported enclosure for it?? I have a Mmats 1400.1 amplifier to push it. I have had my share of systems, and this is by far the best of the best I have ever owned. I have had Punch, Kicker Subs/Amps. Thanks for your help..

Hello you all, am new to this forum but do have a few questions regarding FI Subs. I just got a 12" FI Q sub and need some info as to the best slot ported enclosure for it?? I have a Mmats 1400.1 amplifier to push it. I have had my share of systems, and this is by far the best of the best I have ever owned. I have had Punch, Kicker Subs/Amps. Thanks for your help..

See, this can work!!

What do you want to know?

Now we are just waiting for the man of the hour!!!

He now has access to more audio knowledge then should be allowed lol

Wait so all I have to do is ask more common sense questions and you guys will create a whole thread to help me out???

That's awesome!! Well, I think I'd rather open 30 topics at a time.. Some involving hygiene.. That cool with you guys?

See, this can work!!

I just wanted to know what would be the best ported enclosure for my sub? I was recommended to get a box with 2.32 cubic feet and tuned to 32hz. (slot ported.) I will be running a Mmats 1400.1 @ 1 ohm. I also need some help on either upgrading my alternator or just getting a second battery??

My vehicle has factory Bose but am running a Pioneer Avic Z3 in it... I love this unit...

See, this can work!!

I just wanted to know what would be the best ported enclosure for my sub? I was recommended to get a box with 2.32 cubic feet and tuned to 32hz. (slot ported.) I will be running a Mmats 1400.1 @ 1 ohm. I also need some help on either upgrading my alternator or just getting a second battery??

My vehicle has factory Bose but am running a Pioneer Avic Z3 in it... I love this unit...

you came to this forum at the best time possible. Check out the new Fi threads that has enclosure pics, plus dimensions available for every Fi sub.

See, this can work!!

That box should be fine. I would just do a small secondary battery in the rear.

^here you go

This is what it's all about. People helping out other people. You guys not only were quick to respond to my ?'s, But also gave me information on where to find further info and that to me is top notch!!! :woot::popcorn:

See, this can work!!

That box should be fine. I would just do a small secondary battery in the rear.

Again, thank you so very much for all the info given to me. I do appreciate it a lot! Maybe when I am doing with my set up, I will post up some pics.. :peepwall::woot:

Good Job Bassahaulic Now if he only had access to this one thread!!! :fing34:

Good Job Bassahaulic Now if he only had access to this one thread!!! :fing34:

Thanks for the info. You guys have been a great help and I will be coming in and updating you all in my progress.. Thanks again!! :woot::peepwall: