tommyjiggallow

Rude!!

Hey guys! First off let me start by saying that I love this site and it is the best car audio site there is in my opinion. But there are a few things that I noticed with some of the members on here....Some of you guys are very rude. I'm not going to say any names but some times you guys come off as rude. There are some guys on here that are new on the forum and car audio and they might ask a question to some might think is very simple, but to them it's something new that they are trying to learn and coming on here to gain some knowledge from you guys who I feel are very knowledgeable. I hope I did not offend anyone but it's just something that I notice that I thought I might share with you guys.

A few people may come off as harsh, but they are trying to help, even if it is not in the nicest way.

A few people may come off as harsh, but they are trying to help, even if it is not in the nicest way.

I understand. No one has ever been rude to me on here I just noticed with other people on here. I guess I'm just speaking up for the little guys lol.

We mean no harm if it does come across as "To the point".

Basically we have been getting more and more new members who do not follow the posting rules and keep asking the same question over and over without using the "Search" function. All the "Similar" posts clog up the forum and most go unanswered and that is not good either.

That is why some members come across as "Rude" as they keep anwering the same question over and over.

:drink40:

It's probably the idea that they have to spoon feed every new person that comes to the site, new to car audio, whatever. They don't read the guidelines of posting a question, and they don't do any research prior to starting a new topic. They don't think/know that the topic has been brought up 10 times already and if they do a little searching they can easily find it. which is stated in some of the rules, you need to do some of your own work (research on what you want to know about) before you should start a new thread. People get tired of explaining the same thing multiple times a day. But another part is know how people are, internet etiquette, and it's VERY hard to tell how someone is saying something through quick responses on a forum. The easiest way is to think that everyone is helping, if you're asking questions in the proper fashion.

We mean no harm if it does come across as "To the point".

Basically we have been getting more and more new members who do not follow the posting rules and keep asking the same question over and over without using the "Search" function. All the "Similar" posts clog up the forum and most go unanswered and that is not good either.

That is why some members come across as "Rude" as they keep anwering the same question over and over.

Beat me to it

Oh ok I understand guys. Thanks for the input.

M5..... lol

M5..... lol

:peepwall:

M5..... lol

:peepwall:

:peepwall::ehh:

I'm just a dick. :eek5wavey:

PS- I loled when Drew said M5 because I thought the same thing.

If people think some are "Rude" on here, try CA.com. Now that place is full of Jack @$$'

:lol:

I assumed me. I've never been one to pull a punch.

If people think some are "Rude" on here, try CA.com. Now that place is full of Jack @$$'

:lol:

Or you could try DIYMA if you want a bunch of Dumb @$$. Amazing what one man can do to completely ruin a forum and take all useful posters and information and flush them down the toilet. At this point you'll get better information on CA, which is a complete joke.

Here it is easy. Respect the forum, take some time with your thread and it will be a good one. Act like a fucktard and you'll be treated like one.

I'd rather have a blunt correct response, then a nice misinformed one.

And x4 to M5 coming up first in my mind :P

Fuck you!

Jk bro :P

Seriously, if the noobs follow the rules they get good advice. It's the posts that no thought were put into that get blasted.

I'm a dick, I know this :)

M5..... lol

Ha, really?

Proportionate energy goes into answering the question based on the energy used in proposing it. Rude to me is not following the guidelines that have been requested of you and that you AGREED to when you joined the site. It gets really old when people over and over and over do the same things not at all showing ANY respect for the forum. Easy to see what happens when they do follow the guidelines, they get really good help.

I'd rather someone tell me upfront then sugar coat it.

And i can say I'm one of the dicks on here. I'm already getting annoyed of all of these obnoxious posts and i've only been here a year and some change.

Sean, you ASSSHOLE!

Seriously though, this topic has been covered before. Use the damn search function NEWB!

Sean, you ASSSHOLE!

Seriously though, this topic has been covered before. Use the damn search function NEWB!

X2

Stop crying guys and like one of the rules say "your gonna get answers your post that you may or may not want to hear" so get some thicker skin. Who can actually tell how someone is coming off in an internet conversation and if you can then obviously you arent looking at the content in the message. Your too busy about someone hurting your feelings to actually see how much they really helped you with useful information. :ughdunno:

Sean, you ASSSHOLE!

X2

Stop crying guys and like one of the rules say "your gonna get answers your post that you may or may not want to hear" so get some thicker skin. Who can actually tell how someone is coming off in an internet conversation and if you can then obviously you arent looking at the content in the message. Your too busy about someone hurting your feelings to actually see how much they really helped you with useful information. :ughdunno:

Screw all you guys, what the hell do you know. Hell, maybe everyone likes putting fish sticks in and around their mouth. Kanye 2012!

Sean, you ASSSHOLE!

X2

Screw all you guys, what the hell do you know. Hell, maybe everyone likes putting fish sticks in and around their mouth. Kanye 2012!

:roflmao:

I stole that from another thread. IT just kinda worked; actually you could merge the two threads and have one hell of a laugh.