S.DeYoung

2003 Dodge Durango Build

everything looks clean... would like to see a new front end though.. would look s exy

i ive had my rango for 2 years now, try sub up port into passenger corner, should bring low end and sq up a good bit with out losing output, other than that looken good man!

Thanks for the input. I'll turn the box today and see how that sounds.

Stay tuned: another Icon and DSC1500.1 on its way. MORE BASS :slayer:

Stay tuned: another Icon and DSC1500.1 on its way. MORE BASS :slayer:

:woot::popcorn:

Yeah I have used them both ways. I personally like them this way better. They still work the same way and the sub seals just fine. Going to try hurricane nuts on the next box with the two icons.

loving that box... crazy clean setup... Are you running stock alt?? just curious how its handling the 1ohm load...

Yeah running with the stock alternator, but it is 160amps. No voltage drop with the one dsc1500. We'll see how it handles two.

Love the choice in color, I had a '99 SLT in Amathyst and that color was wicked when waxed up. You also have enough room back there for 4 12's with out loosing the back seats :peepwall:

Love the choice in color, I had a '99 SLT in Amathyst and that color was wicked when waxed up. You also have enough room back there for 4 12's with out loosing the back seats :peepwall:

Yeah I love this color. It looks purple most of the time but it has a pearl coat/clear on it and when the sun is really shining it looks red.

HaHa (4) 12s huh? I did just purchase (2) 12" Xcons and two Saz-1500ds. Subs will be here tomorrow. Box building starts this weekend.

Yeah I love this color. It looks purple most of the time but it has a pearl coat/clear on it and when the sun is really shining it looks red.

HaHa (4) 12s huh? I did just purchase (2) 12" Xcons and two Saz-1500ds. Subs will be here tomorrow. Box building starts this weekend.

I had 2 L7 12"s that became 4, then they spawned in to 4 15" Mojo's... :lol2:

Make sure to post the pix. :popcorn:

Very clean install. Love the dual XCON setup.

How do you like the Sundown amps vs. the MB Quart Discus series?

Very clean install. Love the dual XCON setup.

How do you like the Sundown amps vs. the MB Quart Discus series?

The MB Quarts are definitely nice amps. They do rated power nicely. That being said the sundowns are much nicer build quality and seem to do more than rated (I set my gains to 1700wrms each with my multimeter). I definitely noticed a difference when I strapped the 1500ds together (Thank You Jacob from Sundown for all of the info.)

:fing34:

clean as hell man. i bet that sounds great. looks awesome. keep up the good work.

Thank you I appreciate it. Stay tuned 18" Xcons coming soon.

Nice, I love those older Durangos.

Yeah when I bought this one the new ones (2004-2009) just came out. I was looking at both of them on the lot and decided to get this one. I think they look alot better also. I have had nothing but good luck with mine. It just turned 75k and I have only had to do general maintenance to it. Never has it been in the repair shop.

You don't wna wait for the Zzzzzzzzz?

Love the build btw, very clean, looks professional.

You don't wna wait for the Zzzzzzzzz?

I thought about it. But the Xcons are awesome as it is. I am going to try and sell my 12" Xcons, but I can always just get them reconed to 18s.

Love the build btw, very clean, looks professional.

I appreciate it. :drink40:

Just curious : did you ever test the (2) Icons setup with the (2) MB Quart amp ? If so, how did you like it ?

I bet those (2) Xcons slams hard AND sounds good. I'd love to try a dual sub setup like this one, but I don't have enough room in my cargo area ! :(

Looks super nice !!!!!!!!!!!!

:fing34: