wannabang

Hello from Ohio

Andrew, here, from Central Ohio.. Joined to learn.

Awesome, welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place to learn, lots of very knowledgeable people here and good info available on the forum.

:bigok::WELCOME:

:WELCOME:

Welcome

:WELCOME: to SSA Forum!!

welcome sir!

Dangs, gotta love the atmosphere here. It's so friendly. :woot:

for now.... lol

Lulz. Or it's a quick way to seem polite while getting the post count up.. hmm.

Hello, when do you want to bang? :attempt:

Welcome to the forum, and most people here could care less about post count, except for Julian and Duran :peepwall::D

you pick. jk. it was originally more of "i-want-my-car-to-be-bangin" thing.. and then i realized.. "oh, sex, shweet." haha.

you pick. jk. it was originally more of "i-want-my-car-to-be-bangin" thing.. and then i realized.. "oh, sex, shweet." haha.

Figured it was something along those lines ^_^:P

Along which lines, good sir? Mis amigos all think of sex when they see it.. hmm.. ignorance?

Along which lines, good sir? Mis amigos all think of sex when they see it.. hmm.. ignorance?

Along the lines of using the term "banging" or "waggin" etc for loud musical bass for the soul :attempt:

Along the lines of using the term "banging" or "waggin" etc for loud musical bass for the soul :attempt:

For the soul. No doubt.

For the soul. No doubt.

:sleepwerd4:

See what I've done here? I've increased my post count by 4 now! Now people will respect me more :roflmao:

So you have a system in your car? Or one planned? I like pictures, pictures = FTMFW :fing34:

For the soul. No doubt.

See what I've done here? I've increased my post count by 4 now! Now people will respect me more :roflmao:

So you have a system in your car? Or one planned? I like pictures, pictures = FTMFW :fing34:

Vids work?

th_PA040004.jpg

paired with a 500/1 and I've since turned the box around (to reduce those rattles) :bull:

Edited by wannabang

For the soul. No doubt.

Vids work?

th_PA040004.jpg

paired with a 500/1 and I've since turned the box around (to reduce those rattles) :bull:

Man I miss my bass. :wub:

"I drive a jeep."

^^ No room?

I can't stand driving my car without it.. I was putting the current box in (replacing the old one) and went without it for a couple days.. Worst days in the car EVER. fyi, the box is tuned to ~27.

"I drive a jeep."

^^ No room?

I can't stand driving my car without it.. I was putting the current box in (replacing the old one) and went without it for a couple days.. Worst days in the car EVER. fyi, the box is tuned to ~27.

Nah I got room :P, just upgrading at the moment and it's a slow process

"I drive a jeep."

^^ No room?

There's always room and I get the slow. I'm a pussy about the cold (you can't use that as an excuse though haha).. December through February is colder than I like it and snowy here. I got an amp waiting to be paired with a new sub, but I know I won't do anything until March at least, and lack of cash doesn't help either. Maybe after xmas I'll suck it up and order wire for the big 3 (and install it before the end of January).

Edited by wannabang

"I drive a jeep."

^^ No room?

There's always room and I get the slow. I'm a pussy about the cold (you can't use that as an excuse though haha).. December through February is colder than I like it and snowy here. I got an amp waiting to be paired with a new sub, but I know I won't do anything until March at least, and lack of cash doesn't help either. Maybe after xmas I'll suck it up and order wire for the big 3 (and install it before the end of January).

heh I hear ya, doesn't get very cold in Tucson, AZ but sometimes I'm like "its just not worth it, not gonna freeze my ass off this morning" but then I'll work on it in the afternoon :D