xAndrew225x

New lights...

If anyone is interested in buying any HID conversion kits soon I highly recommend ddmtuning.com for your needs.

Just got a set of 35w 8,000k's for my Rolla and I'm pretty satisfied!

258qgjo.jpg

My car next to my buddy's 97 Sierra.

Edited by xAndrewx

Check out mister fancy pants lol.

Ddmtuning is quality, so is starrotors.

haha, never heard of that. are they cheap?

wait... is that even hids? lol

Edited by xAndrewx

looks good. i want to get true hids for my truck

I buy mine form DDM also. Have them in Highs, Lows (projector), and Fogs.

One set is over a year old, no problems and the price cant be beat.

maybe i need to get some then

I'd definitely give em a try. Very cheap and they seem to be much better made than all those cheapo ebay kits.

Mash Here

I will look through my email, but I think they sent me a promo code to save 10% on the next purchase. Good thing too because i have nowhere left to put them. lol

haha, never heard of that. are they cheap?

wait... is that even hids? lol

Like I said both ddmtuning and starrotors are top notch. I ran a starrotors HID kit on my ZX10r for three years with no problem at all.

I do not like to use HID's without proper projectors. I do not feel like fitting Acura projectors in my Hyundai, maybe I will.

Mash Here

I will look through my email, but I think they sent me a promo code to save 10% on the next purchase. Good thing too because i have nowhere left to put them. lol

For some reason the slim ballast kits are off of the site? I hope they come back. The Raptor kits should also be good though. The ballast are just a bit larger. I have heard they can cause radio static/interference though because they are analog and not full digital like the slims.

Mash Here

For some reason the slim ballast kits are off of the site? I hope they come back. The Raptor kits should also be good though. The ballast are just a bit larger. I have heard they can cause radio static/interference though because they are analog and not full digital like the slims.

I have 3 sets of the raptors, trust me if they caused noise they would be gone in a heartbeat. lol

Mounting is not an issue with a truck, no need for the slim ballasts, IMO.

I agree with your post above, they really need to be installed in projectors if possible. I have El cheapo projectors now but at least they don't blind oncoming traffic. I would love a better cutoff and one day, I will tackle a retrofit with some nice projectors.

Mine - not a great cutoff. :(

I think I have light leaking out one of the holes on the passenger side or need to adjust the bulb. I didn't notice the light up over the cutoff on the passenger side until I took this photo, but I am not getting flashed by traffic so guess it's all good for now anyway.

dscf27045172320.jpg

Mash Here

I have 3 sets of the raptors, trust me if they caused noise they would be gone in a heartbeat. lol

I agree with your post above, they really need to be installed in projectors if possible. I have El cheapo projectors now but at least they don't blind oncoming traffic. I would love a better cutoff and one day, I will tackle a retrofit with some nice projectors.

I think I have light leaking out one of the holes on the passenger side or need to adjust the bulb. I didn't notice the light up over the cutoff on the passenger side until I took this photo, but I am not getting flashed by traffic so guess it's all good for now anyway.

looks sweet! i've heard the raptors only cause interference on fm/am and it really only becomes a problem when in a parking garage, etc.

but if you're not having problems, awesome

Looks nice man... I have their 55w kit @ 5300k I believe... But I installed a small deflector since I don't have projector headlights... I don't like blinding people....

I just got a set of these installed last night. The drive into work this morning was much better. I haven't heard any noise from them. I got the 35w kit and they are nice!

Mash Here

looks sweet! i've heard the raptors only cause interference on fm/am and it really only becomes a problem when in a parking garage, etc.

but if you're not having problems, awesome

Being in a parking garage is what will cause interference with your radio, not because of your headlights. Antennas will have trouble acquiring a signal through all that concrete.

Nice Hid's. DDM is a pretty nice brand. get some 3000k hi beams those blind the hell out of people!!!!

Not cool yo.

Nice Hid's. DDM is a pretty nice brand. get some 3000k hi beams those blind the hell out of people!!!!

Not cool yo.

Blind pshhhhh...You dont know blind till you see my 55watt green hid's in my wagon with new lenses! Obnoxious blinding.

Some one driving real slow go swerve over to the left a little and get your Headlight right in their mirror its game over its going to reflect the hell out of the driver. Lol stupid blinding bright!

Edited by Dictator1992

Not cool yo.

Blind pshhhhh...You dont know blind till you see my 55watt green hid's in my wagon with new lenses! Obnoxious blinding.

Some one driving real slow go swerve over to the left a little and get your Headlight right in their mirror its game over its going to reflect the hell out of the driver. Lol stupid blinding bright!

Why are you proud of that? :suicide-santa:

Hey hey its just a little light wont kill anybody!

What if you really do blind someone temporarily and they do swerve to get out of the light and hit someone? Not the best thing to be doing, should really think about aiming those to prevent this from happening.

Don't get why my last post got - rep. :ughdunno:

I hope you get tickets. Dare you to have a few drinks and drive...please not enough to hurt anyone, just enough to get yanked and a DUI.

I hope you get tickets. Dare you to have a few drinks and drive...please not enough to hurt anyone, just enough to get yanked and a DUI.

lols.

I don't understand some peoples philosophy on fucking with others... So bright I can blind oncoming traffic, I want bass so loud it wakes the neighbors, i wanna be heard a mile away, how do i make it louder outside the vehicle, how do i get more flex, dude put some train horns in your car and scare people, and the list goes on.

And for the record, I'm planning on putting hids or legit projectors in my car when I have some extra money, I love being able to see where I'm going in the middle of the night :P

But there's a time and place for everything, and I sure as hell aren't going to be blinding people or using them to their fullest extent in the city.