Impious

The Official TeamSSA Subwoofer Thread

So....uh.....was that a yes you're in, or a no you're not ??

I am in.

Okay....right now looks like we have:

Squeak - 1

Tirefryr - 2

UCP - 1

Jntar - 1

haydenlake - 1 (possibly)

That puts us half way there :):(

honestly, if I could, i would. i just cant spare money now, or in the immediate future.

I also have a mag, entasi, and uberwoofer sitting around and not gtting used - IOW I dont need another driver.

Yes, it lookes like it'll be sexy and I'll be mad about this later. Does that make You feel better? lol

Yes, it lookes like it'll be sexy and I'll be mad about this later. Does that make You feel better? lol

A little :D

J/K....It's cool meng.

I'm in for 1 and maybe 2, but you might want to put me on the "iffy" list as I will want more details on the parts going into it :)

I'm in for 1 and maybe 2, but you might want to put me on the "iffy" list as I will want more details on the parts going into it :)

As in....cone and surround material?

it is pretty tempting, I just can see me fitting an 18 into my trunk of my sled, and like nick I have a few drivers laying around at the moment,

but never owned an 18", humm SS NW1-2???? hahaha

As in, tensil leads.... woven [y/n]

Doubtful. TC is the one who mainly uses those.

Single Spider I presume.

I presume aswell, though I'll have to get back with you for a definite answer.

Cone material and dustcap form... etc.

Again, nothing exotic. I'd *presume* simple pressed paper w/ foam surround akin to the Brahma's.....but again, I'll have to get back with you.

it is pretty tempting, I just can see me fitting an 18 into my trunk of my sled, and like nick I have a few drivers laying around at the moment,

but never owned an 18",  humm SS NW1-2???? hahaha

You know you want it ;)

BTW.....I think we may need to toss this up on a few other forums to generate some more interest.

Where all would you guys recommend? SIN? ECA? DIYmobileaudio?

you could find someone on SIN and ECA maybe even TP

can i get mr owner to sign?

It it gets people to buy them :D

I'm planning on using this HT, looks like a good fit, any reason why it wouldn't be?

Not that I'm aware of.....though HA/T is not my particular area of expertise

I'm planning on using this HT, looks like a good fit, any reason why it wouldn't be?

That is what I have plans for. I dont have room for an 18" in my current vehicle.

so umm im kinda confused about the payment issue. the price is in the 250+shipping ballpark range, pretty much TBD rite?

when we DO get the price, downpayment when?

you can put me down for 1 squeak, unless something life changing happens to me :)

i might upfire this under my bed lol that would be fun

so umm im kinda confused about the payment issue.  the price is in the 250+shipping ballpark range, pretty much TBD rite?

Somewhere 'round there, yes. Like I said....$250/each was the estimated cost given to me.

when we DO get the price,

Would be after the final design is complete.....cosmetically and such. Around the time the prototype is being built at the latest I'd presume.

Remember.....I'm somewhat new at this whole custom driver ordering thing....so some of the finer details are still in the works/need ironed out :)

downpayment when?

When we get close to the minimum order quantity.....in the 10-11 drivers range.

I'll probably request half of the estimated cost as a downpayment...which will be around $165. And if you are paying by paypal, I would request you include paypal fees in the paymet. If you want to avoid paypal charges, Money Order and snail mail works for me. Address (for both) will be provided when the time draws nearer.

you can put me down for 1 squeak, unless something life changing happens to me :)

Will do.

Well, I wanted to give it a day or two to get in any more questions if there were any......so, I'm going to e-mail Adire tommorrow with the recent question you guys have had and see what they say back :)