Infinite913

2001 Chevy Astro....Custom Install!

WELL fellas! SHE HIT THE GROUND RUNNNNINNNNNNNNN! :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

Time for some Hair tricks across the city :P

what is this BS? you don't send messages or super excited phone calls saying "ITS DONE!!!! I'M GOING TO GO ANNOY THE WORLD NOW!!!"??? not cool bro...

good to hear she's running though. call me this week/weekend and we can do some videos and such

FTW !!!!!

i was just talking about this beast!

little over a month is all we got bro!!!!

cant wait

Ok due to OPERATOR ERROR! I blew my original ZCON! I am doing the recone myself but I am not allowed to post pics so just take my word that SSA did an amazing job in the DESIGN behind this woofer.....

On a different note even though the van has been up and running I was having major issues with the mass air flow sensor as well as the crankshaft positioning sensor.

Everything is running in tip top now and hopefully This beast will stop costing me money!

before he built this new box for his van, he was running a stetsom 5k to a SINGLE coil on one ZCON for quite a while before he pulled it and put that one and a new one in his new box..

So that one sub was on it's last limb when it was experiencing ~157s at 27hz, lol.

He actually managed to tear a hole through the former with burn marks around it.

He's just goin crazy over there..

when he gets it fixed, everything should be fine then.

before he built this new box for his van, he was running a stetsom 5k to a SINGLE coil on one ZCON for quite a while before he pulled it and put that one and a new one in his new box..

So that one sub was on it's last limb when it was experiencing ~157s at 27hz, lol.

He actually managed to tear a hole through the former with burn marks around it.

:lol2:

How did you blow it?

Its Dave... question is, how is he going to blow the next one lol

And it took the woopin that I gave it... am I saying go do this everyday if you can afford it of course! LOL but what I am saying is SSA ZCON is BY FAR THE BEST SUB I have heard....owned..... and experienced!

You're freakin' nuts Dave! LOL

Lol. Wow. Well held up good Imo.

And Damn D... haven't seen ye round here in a while.

x2

Busy with work? Hope to see you at the next show towards the end of this month.

I was working, got a little time off now.. so i've been working on my truck, more batteries/charger and more 0 gauge. I'm getting it bagged once the shop fixes their CNC Machine. Going to update the build log soon once I have enough done to revive the thread. I'm planning on going to the show at Justin's shop, but not with my truck.. it won't be done.

I was working, got a little time off now.. so i've been working on my truck, more batteries/charger and more 0 gauge. I'm getting it bagged once the shop fixes their CNC Machine. Going to update the build log soon once I have enough done to revive the thread. I'm planning on going to the show at Justin's shop, but not with my truck.. it won't be done.

Sounds good. How are the smds handling all the power? Still using 3500ds?

I'll be on the lookout for the build log.

See ya at TRP

And it took the woopin that I gave it... am I saying go do this everyday if you can afford it of course! LOL but what I am saying is SSA ZCON is BY FAR THE BEST SUB I have heard....owned..... and experienced!

Compared to what?

Compared to what?

kenwood, sony xplodes, pyramids, crunch, hifonics......... ALL the best brands out there! :WTFBubble:

Compared to what?

kenwood, sony xplodes, pyramids, crunch, hifonics......... ALL the best brands out there! :WTFBubble:

YES! :rofl2:

Compared to what?

Blew pop out my nose when I read this!!! LMAO :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Compared to what?

such a smart ass... i just scared my dog with my laughing haha

:roflmao:

What, no Soundstorm?

:roflmao:

What, no Soundstorm?

No man I dont have money like that................ :sleepwerd4:

but i bet u do have money for-

Rockwood

Kole Audio

Brand X

Absolute

Power Acoustik

Earthquake

Legacy

Planet Audio

Boss

Dual

Hitron

Jensen

SPL

Man.. all the great options to go with...

ya but im saving my money so I can get the new pyle thats coming out!

yea.. the new 2011 Pyle 'o Shit #- ASS-1094-B

Rated to do 7,000w rms @1ohm for $39 I can't wait.

It's so efficient, it uses 8 gauge power n ground and u gotta use paper clips for the speaker wire.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this build sucks!! who put wood floors in a astro??

lmao

Edited by Dj_Scarface