SMpaintball78

2 kicker solo x's and amp. need helppppp

For an on-topic response: One amp will be more budget friendly. It always looks cool to have matching equipment but you can have better for less if you look elsewhere. Lastly there are better options than Optima.

what do u think a good choice amp wise would be? if im doing one amp, id like to keep it right at or below 500.. and i dont mind used

For an on-topic response: One amp will be more budget friendly. It always looks cool to have matching equipment but you can have better for less if you look elsewhere. Lastly there are better options than Optima.

what do u think a good choice amp wise would be? if im doing one amp, id like to keep it right at or below 500.. and i dont mind used

Easy decision in my opinion

Aren't the x's 2500rms not that giving them a little less which yield much of an audible difference but hopefully you can borrow some more money for electrical :P

Aren't the x's 2500rms not that giving them a little less which yield much of an audible difference but hopefully you can borrow some more money for electrical :P

some people say the x's are 1500 rms and some say 2500rms. and im using the money from my mtx 1501d amp to get a 220 amp alternator.

Easy decision in my opinion

dang. wish i had the cash. thats a good deal. once i get my x's paid off, then ill start saving for a amp.

Look, I don't care what you say about me, or my parents or anyone else for that matter. So go ahead and do whatever you like. It won't hurt me.

If you come on here and make any statement you are opening the door for whatever responses and opinions people deem appropriate or inappropriate. What you take from it is up to you.

Wow. If all you got from that was me trying to hurt your feelings then holy shit your comprehension skills suck. But I'll leave it alone. Have fun with your bitter ass attitude. You want respect, earn that shit. But I guess your generation knows nothing about that huh?

Edited by An-i-no

Apparently you don't comprehend my type. I've conveyed no bitterness nor hurt feelings, nor did I mention anything about respect. You are correct, my generation and the those following me know nothing about respect, work ethic, common sense, etc. . .

Get the 2 zx 1500 amps. 700 for both is not a bad deal.

It will be easier to sell one amp AND one sub later.

Build an optimal box for them, 2 separate enclosures would be Nice too. You would have 2 systems to sell later !

I love this forum because of their mods and their "adult" members.

You can go to Sm something, but it's hard overthere to get good Help !

You should look at Crescendo BC series amps you can get those for cheaper than $700...You can get 2 BC2000d's for about $680 shipped...but if you're sold on kicker zx1500's get them it will still be loud as hell :drink40:

Edited by Crich03

:popcorn:

If I could remove your capability to post the popcorn I would. Really not necessary that half your posts are :popcorn: Instead perhaps you shouldn't just post in that thread.

Thank you for those kind words ///M5 ... I really enjoy reading your post ... :drink40:

Grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently you don't comprehend my type. I've conveyed no bitterness nor hurt feelings, nor did I mention anything about respect. You are correct, my generation and the those following me know nothing about respect, work ethic, common sense, etc. . .

hey atleast he admits it :)

Man this sounds like a bunch of 14 year old girls crying about their feelings. Tirefryer, i see where you are coming from, especially since i am part of this retarded generation, but i also see why lantz would get offended even though he did "open the door".

Buy my m3a end of story! Lolz

This is true.