Aaron Clinton

Earthquake

We just had a 5.8 earthquake and supposedly just an hour ago, a 5.3 in Colorado.

We just had an after shock here.

Did you feel it?

Yes, both monitors were shaking bad. I work at a mid-size engineering firm. Funny story, the structural department all stood up and none of us said a word and we all hustled out of the building, the entire electrical, process, mechanical and piping departments were staring at us.

I don't mind mild 'quakes much, they freak people out around here though.

I could have sworn I felt something in MI, sitting in my car on lunch and it felt like someone was shaking the car. Didn't see anyone and the wind wasn't strong enough to shake the car.

Yep, felt it here. Shook the cubicle walls a little.

My son is in Wild Wood NJ and called to tell me they had an earthquake there also.

I can report that shyt was shakin' here in Edison, NJ .. One of my ladies was in PA felt it at the KOP mall... My balls was bouncing.... I think I've contacted 26+ people so far... only 2 said they didn't feel it...

Did you feel it?

Yes, both monitors were shaking bad. I work at a mid-size engineering firm. Funny story, the structural department all stood up and none of us said a word and we all hustled out of the building, the entire electrical, process, mechanical and piping departments were staring at us.

lol... a-holes, didn't warn nobody else... hahahaha

Seems the world is falling apart in more ways than one...

My bad guys......

I was doing a demo of my Icons and I guess I turned it up a lil' too loud! :roflmao:

my sister is stationed in CO.. i tried to call her but she didnt pick up.

Did you feel it?

Bwhahahahahah! :roflmao:

everything i can find is saying it started in VA?

Did you feel it?

You would assume, in a time like this, you would follow the structural department.

everything i can find is saying it started in VA?

Yes, there was also one in Colorado too supposedly 90 minutes before.

I could have sworn I felt something in MI, sitting in my car on lunch and it felt like someone was shaking the car. Didn't see anyone and the wind wasn't strong enough to shake the car.

Definitely did here on the west side.

yea it started in VA

Did you feel it?

"Our Structural engineering senses are tingling, quick let the weaker electrical, process, mechanical and piping departments die!"

Did you feel it?

"Our Structural engineering senses are tingling, quick let the weaker electrical, process, mechanical and piping departments die!"

I like this translation....

Suckers.

check out the sig...lulz