Angelboy863

They found my car!

As some of you know, about 3-4 months ago my 03 Nissan maxima was stolen..

But the popo found it, today!

I got a call from the sheriffs office saying they found my lost vehicle.

I went to see and yes it was mine but it was totally different. It wasn't black anymore it was gray and no blacked out lights it was the stock yellow red white looking taillights, stock exhaust And there wasn't rims on it. But they knew it was mine because it was driving around with the kicker and K&n sticker I had on it previously. And same headunit You'd think they'd take it off lol. Hopefully justice is served, I'm just glad to have my car back. But the vehicle is going to be in my possession sometime next week. And hopefully I can use it to drive to school because my ford ranger gets like 12 miles per gallon. But yes this is great news!!

Oh and my kinetik 1800 battery under the hood with the dates I put on it. And to be really specific, the pioneer door speakers.

Wow thats awsome bro im glad to hear they found it. At least your car was still driving when they found it lol when they found my car it was in pieces all parted out. :suicide-santa:

Awesome, glad you can still drive it, that they didn't joy ride the piss out of it.

Lol thanks guys. Yeah the car was in great shape the guys that stole it took care of it lol I think they only added about 1200 miles to it

But I am bummed that all my accessories are gone from it. Was a good 4k of $

Man thats good to hear. Have any pics? Good thing its in good running shape.

Good to hear, yet you're still using a derogatory term for those officers who have helped you get this car back. :WTFBubble:

Good to hear, yet you're still using a derogatory term for those officers who have helped you get this car back. :WTFBubble:

Not the only one who saw that heh, made me chuckle. The irony.

Glad to hear you are getting it back.

Popo isn't negative in my opinion just funny lol. They sent me pics of the guys that stole my car. Never seen them before. But joking with friends we say popo but being serious i say police officer or in this case sheriff.

Glad you got it back and it runs. My boys car was left with just a frame basically

Damn! I find it crazy that so many of you know people who have had their cars stolen.. Where and how does this happen?! lol

Haha Tucson is usually top 5 in auto theft. (It just might have something to do with our proximity to the Mexican border?)